Does it make you sad when people don't follow you back?

Sometimes I'll follow someone and answer all their question and seem to have a good connection with them. But they don't follow back and it makes me kinda sad. Even worse are the private profiles so you can't even ever talk to them 😔

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, I don't really give much importance to that. If I like to talk to someone, I would simply message

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow people. The reason is cause
    1- I just don't... a bit of hubris
    2- if I follow way more girls, I'll look like a fuckboy who's sucking up to chicks
    3- if I follow way more dudes, it'll look a bit like a sausage fest

Weird logic, but it works for me 😬

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 15

• Following people is overrated. There are people on this site whom I joke around with and talk to all the time in comments and threads so to an outsider, they would think that we're following each other and exchanging messages regularly but that's not the case. There's not much beyond the surface to most people's interactions besides what you see in public.

I know it sucks but people are not obligated to follow you back.

Just accept it and move on, brother.

• Don't care. I've started to unfollow people on here. But it becomes a lot of work so I don't do it often and procrastinate. 😂

• nah... only a problem if you can't message them because of it. but still then... if he have some nice chats in the comments, I can just ask them and they usually do it then

• not that much

• Dont care. Im not here to create a follower movement. Im here to help people by giving advice, learn from them and both while killing free time and having a bit fun. You should do that aswell.

• Meh...

• no, i do not follow anyone

• It's not a big deal
    Chill

• Nah. I generally don't follow people.

• Yes. I unfollow them. Ungrateful fuckers. See you in hell!!!

• Fuck those people.

• I'd prefer that the lurkers don't follow me at all

• No because I don't follow anyone on here. I don't know why people follow each other on here.

• Honestly i don't give a shit whether they follow me back or not.

• I dont follow anyone here, I just follow back