Are the admins nuts?

This question was asked: "Would I last in the army do u believe in me, ?" It was asked by someone using a pussy cat as a profile picture. My answer was "No. You are just a pussy." It was called too antagonistic. Has no one any sense of humor? For that matter, has no one any sanity here?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That has often happened to me where I was parodying an offensive opinion to make it seem ridiculous and it got removed for being offensive - I could chase down admin and explain what I was trying to do but it is just too much effort

• 16d

lol. I had one where I made an offensive comment... I was using the same word directed at me by the opinion owner to make the point of it being wrong. They reported my comment and it was removed. I took that to an admin and they agreed that the other comment was offensive and removed that one also. :-)

• 12d

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 9

• Listen, I don't see it as that offensive either but in general, if you namecall, whether or nor it's a joke, you run the risk of having your opinion removed.

• 16d

This basically.

• 16d

@jacquesvol You can always take it up with the admins dude. Lol.

• 16d

Taking things up with the admins usually ends with nothing changing, though I will be the first to say that sometimes is does work. But it seems that usually what one admin has decreed become law and not other admin will disagree with it. When you said lol did you mean laughing out loud, or was this a case of the more appropriate "lots of luck" getting any help?

• Sometimes, people really do have no sense of humor. Roll with it :) I think most users wouldn't have reported it or agree with it being removed.

You should think though, maybe the QA wasn't a native English speaker, so, maybe they reported you and the admin agreed with them bc hey, you did call them a pussy : P I'm trying to see it from both sides.

• 16d

True. But they might need to buy some thicker armor. lol :-)

• GaG will be dispatching a mobile safe space to support your victim. You will be receiving a bill for associated charges as a result of your grossly antagonistic behavior. The kind hearted members of GaG implore you to refrain from inflicting further distress on our community.

• Hahaha gag is being made into a safe space

• oh that's errr confusing

• 2|1
  • SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they might even review this

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b40b32f053.jpg

cuz apparently everyone is soooo sensitive these days

• Probably.

• lmao... yeah, i can see how that's funny. yeah, they're nuts.

What Guys Said 15

• Yea admins get it wrong sometimes. I remember answering a question last week and I went to submit after typing a paragraph and it said that the question was removed. I don't remember what the question was, but I've been on this site for 5 years and it definitely wasn't an out of line question, not even close.

• 17d

I have had the same thing happen. Can't imagine what they were thinking.

• Actually, the admins have a strong sense of humor but they also recognize that others may not. They are simply trying to promote a kinder, gentler experience on this site.

• 16d

There is much on here that is so far from kind and gentle. And nothing happens to much of that. And one should not try to set the bar so that only the absolutely non-inflammatory, super gentle can pass or no one would visit this site. And usually the bar is set to the middle ground.

• Other people don't have the same sense of humour as you so you really have to be careful with your audience. Plus online it's difficult to say if you're sarcastic or not. They probably removed it just to be on the safe side.

• I once answered a question. Two girls were posing together and they were bi. I got it right. Another time two girls were posing together and they were drunk , and I said that i have a feeling that they were bi. They reported the matter to the admin and got my comments deleted and I got a warning.

• 16d

Hard to understand how two situations so close to identical were treated differently,

• 16d

The "word", or the idea that they could be bi-sexual. If the girls asked what the picture looked like, then they have to expect people will tell them what it looked like.

• 16d

The word or idea both represents my feelings while looking at the picture , and I have to give a honest reply. And the one who was asking the question was actually a Psychology Graduate. So that worried me more. Because she should know first hand that people can have different points of views and feelings.

• I've had some comments removed cuz they were fake pic up and posted the Google link as well. Got removed for the same thing. Like wtf now we can't even call people out?

• It's very uneven, but that's to be expected when there are multiple people dealing quickly with an issue where the answer is not cut and dried.

• 0|1
  • that same situation happened to me too

• Lol it was probably the truth. Let the boyo crawl into his safe space for a nice cry.

• 16d

I asked that question and I don't need no fucking safe space boyo😂😂

• yes, they totally are,(most of them) especially the pretty girls

• The admins are pathetic losers with no lives

• 16d

I would not go that far. I have seen a lot of fairness by them, but also some of them do make me wonder.

• Bruhhhhh😂

• 16d

I didn't report your opinion either by the way

• 16d

I was aware that you may not have, so I did not say that. There are some on here that go nuts over the simplest things. That is why the admins should be the final say and should be slower to delete some things, and should be equal in their "rulings", which too often they are not.

• That's a beautiful answer. The mods must not have understood it.

• 17d

it's a uphill battle for us mods. it's very hard to be liked...

• 16d

@This_is_my_username - Not faulting the mods here. I realize how tough your services can be, so some will see it one way and others will see it another. Either way it goes to the admins, who should be on the same page making the final decisions.

And hey! You are definitely one of the mods I like, so you must be doing something right. :-)

• Yeah this seems a bit unfair. It was a joke after all.