Have you faked your country in profile because there are racists here?

yeah, so many people are dumbA$$ here , even some high level XPs.
i changed it back to my real.

• yes
    4% (2)16% (5)9% (7)Vote
  • no
    96% (44)84% (27)91% (71)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
23|22

What Girls Said 23

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

As far as the racism is concerned,
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...c23ee75cb7ea1ac9a300892.jpg

I have got racist comments thrown at here. But seriously, you shouldn't give a fuck about what some random person on internet has to say about you or your country. It could be a loser with no life (and hence finding their joy in doing petty things like these) for all you know.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, I keep mine at Antarctica because people somehow (especially dudes) assume that just because Im from Sweden my opinion is somehow invalid because that country is a "feminazi" country and "infested by muslims".
    It just gives me unnecessary and irritating arguments that I don't want to get into and takes away from the discussion we were having in the first place.

I rather have fucktards in my inbox actually legit asking me if Im actually from/live in Antarctica cause it makes me laugh.

0|1
    0|0
    • 9d

Those guys are probably Americans, and this is coming from an American guy lol

• 9d

Yup they have pretty much always been Americans 😂😂

• 8d

Sweden is actually much better country than USA

• no, there are stupid people everywhere, you will get insulted here no matter what you do, its ok, its just the internet.

2|2
    0|0
    • 3d

@lazermazer, thank you for the Kind Invite I was away.. I am from the USA but with a passport and having lived even over in Egypt, I wish sometimes I was gone from here, dear.
      Hopefully with Trump in office, things are going to be better, I am now seeing new changes that please me. xx

• Nope. I changed the location shown on my profile after someone threatened to track me down by way of my IP and fuck shit up after contacting my friends and people I know in rl on FB.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but your country of origin has absolutely nothing to do with you race. I'm from America, I doubt anybody would ever be able to figure I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican just by my country alone.

1|2
    0|0
  • I didn't fake it because I was scared of racism. At some point I was just worried about my privacy lol. But I just don't care now.
    I come from an Arab and Muslim country and seriously I don't care if some people don't like it😂

0|2
    0|1
    • 9d

lately, i am seeing these downvotes, lol happened to few others too

• nope! proud to be greek

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I "fake" my country but sure as hell not because of that

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I haven't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

Oh Canada, our home and native land...

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope
    Bring it on bitches

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah i'm proud to be Finnish and it's said in my user anyway so what's the point :D

0|2
    0|0
  • No. I'm American all the way and proud to be despite the fact that many people don't like us.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never looked honestly, but I have noticed people relying to my message after checking my profile, I don't care but at the same time don't see why they did it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I randomly changed it one day and forgot to change it back.

0|1
    0|1
  • No I am Puerto Rican and put Puerto Rico but everyone that knows me knows I am from the USA

0|1
    0|0
  • well no

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I'm American ethnically Somali. If someone has something to say about it, they can speak tf up

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, i give zero fucks about em creeps

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly yeah.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Thanks for A2A!

No, I didn't and never will. I'm proud to be an Indian. No matter how many G@Gers consider us pervy inferior creeps, I won't fake what I am not. My posts are a slap on the face of the people who think that all of the Indian G@Gers only post about dick questions, pervy things, send dick pics in PM and cannot make sense or are illiterate.
    image.slidesharecdn.com/.../...be-indian-1-638.jpg
    Grow up, people! The fact that you are generalising a country with a whooping population of 1.25 billion, only shows that how inferior your mindset is.

#SayNoToRacism #StopDiscrimination

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope never once faked it and I've always been proud of my country. And if someone has a problem with that then as far as I'm concerned to bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I changed my country out of boredom.

0|1
    0|0
  • But some days I think I should have done it.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you fake your country because of racism , the racists will win.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I have faked it because it doesn't have the Republic of Macedonia in the database... I've chosen USA because I want gag to show me US related stuff if possible...

0|1
    0|0
  • No why would I. There's like millions of people living in most countries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nope, screw the racists

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I am a honest guy, and I am proud about my nationality. They can bring it on if they want, I'll bury em in to a hole.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. And I couldn't care less.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. most people don't even know where my country is so...

0|1
    0|0
  • Take pride in where you're from.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't fake my origins because of some frustrated virqins here

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • WTF? You don't believe that those claiming to live in Antarctica really live there? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The "country" list is actually a "sovereign state" list. So, there are countries missing.

Stateless nations don't get a look-in. Apparently we don't exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I actually live in America but I was born in Russia.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol. Seems silly to give into racists like that

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't lied about it

0|1
    0|0
  • No im proud of where im from.

0|1
    0|0
  • i`m from EGYPT / where else would i choose to be from.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I post anonymous so nobody sees it anyway

0|1
    0|0