What can I do to stop receiving those add an opinion messages from the system?

9d ...

What Guys Said 10

• Deactivate your account lol it's the only way to stop it.

I don't like it either. I get redirected to MyTakes that are complete garbage, like a 17 year old kid proclaiming he's done with girls cause he can't get a date.

Why do you do this to us G@G!

• I don't see why you worry You can just ignore them, you don't have to click on it and see the question and decide it's not worth your time... you know who is asking for your opinion, right? If it's not a friend or someone whose questions you like, you can easily just ignore it.

• You can not. You *will* join in more and more and more, until your life is literally GAG.

• i wish... what a load of crap it is

• I wish you could block them

• 9d

Yep, that'd be awesome... maybe they'll do something about it in the next update.

• 9d

I doubt it. It's always questions that I don't care about aswell

• 9d

I know, just a bit of wishful thinking. Nobody cares about those questions tbh

• No, unfortunately

• 9d

How unfortunate...

• Lmfao I am suffering from the same disease too.. 😂😀

• Doesn't seem to be any way to stop those spam messages :/
    But at least if you click on the mark as read next to the notification it hides the new message notification too so you don't have to actually open your messages and see it

• If we all complain... maybe they will stop.

• 9d

I haven't seen anyone complaining about this so they'll probably never stop it. They might actually start sending three a day.

• I wouldn't mind if they were actually good questions they wanted my help with, but most of them seem to be pure clickbait.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't turn them off as of right now.

• Omg I know. They're such piss offs