Why is it impossible to delete some questions on GAG?

I want to delete a question but I can't, in the question's options there was just: mute and disavow. Is it possible that I can delete it later?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, don't wait longer than a month and you have to delete it before you select MHO.

• Actually it's only 24 hours..

• @jman46241 yeah but I'm saying, if you wait past a month even if you don't select an MHO then you can't delete it. I'm saying the maximum wait time is a month, but yeah, you can delete it after a minimum of 24 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Is there a punishment for deleting questions? Because heavenlyhannah deleted her question and immediately became inactive on the same day.

• You have to ask GAG to do it for you, then someone in power may grant your wish

• I think at the least users should be able to delete individual comments on their questions.

• Yes, just don't select an MHO. I forgot how long you had to wait

• I did selected the MHO, eeuh so I think it's impossible

What Girls Said 1

• You can't delete a question if it's older than 30 days or if you have already selected an MHO. Here you can read the conditions under which you can delete questions: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

Hope it helped!