Why is G@G mobile so garbage?

I've been complaining all day might as well do some more right.

Fuck G@G mobile, I fucking swear. Ad after fucking Ad blocking my keyboard from popping up when im trying to type something in.

The fucking moron who thought that was a good idea should be fired.

ANyone else experiencing this bullshit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Mine will block the keyboard and the post box so I can only see a sliver of typing space and the adds kick me out of the keyboard because the data overloads my phone. I'd prefer it if I had to watch a 30-second add going to a hot page and then not having any adds for the rest of the time on that page (see YouTube adds)

• 15d

it just overloaded my phone on wifi, so garbage

• 15d

I prefer to use this website on my laptop because I can still use the website, but I still use it on my phone because I'm a slave to the internet. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally how I feel right now. This fucking close to looking up adblock solutions for it

What Girls Said 4

• Ads on the mobile app? Never had that problem.. on it now and no issue. However I can never read a response longer than 50 words for some reason lol

• It the same no matter how you access GAG. After level 7 you no longer see the ads.

• 15d

nuh uh, i get no ads on the computer but i get ads back to back on mobile. and fuck the G@G app, that thing is doo doo

• U mad?

I think if you leave 20 opinions it goes away

• 15d

It does. I've hit 20 opinions on my laptop and then my phone doesn't have to deal with the ads when I go home. Once I get the adds to go away from my laptop, I can actually answer 20 questions with my phone without it kicking me out too much.

• 15d

Calm your titties

• 15d

They're incensed with anger, if you rub them and whisper sexually to them they will calm down ( . Y. )

• Loled at the way you typed it. Come on! It's free, stop whining! :p

What Guys Said 2