Don't you find it annoying when you post something on Gag and someone reply in the comment that they are a virgin or asexual and aromatic?

We are talking about you clearly so why do you even bother to answer
It's annoying

• I hate it's annoying
  • I don't mind

Most Helpful Guy

• In a weird way I like the broadest responses possible - I have to be fair to some of the especially younger Gaggers, often their answers are more sensible than the older ones not yet embittered by life. Probably depends a lot on what you are talking about, obviously if your questions are a lot about the "Mechanics" of sexual interaction maybe the answers are not so pertinent.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate it, too. lol
    this is a website for advice, not just for u to post ur sexual orientation lol

What Guys Said 13

• It doesn't bug me because I do it all the time and it's not against the rules. It shouldn't bug you either. You shouldn't exclude and discriminate against asexuals because that's not tolerance and acceptance. If everyone else is allowed to express their opinions than I should be allowed to express my opinion too. My opinons bring a different perspective and makes GAG more diverse. I shouldn't be muted just because I'm asexual/aromantic. I will not let a bunch of aphobic people to stop me from answering those questions... If you don't like it then move to the next opinion that's more helpful and interesting.

I think my replies bring more attention to a question. They go into live feed and someone clicks on it to answer. I think I also have stalkers that go on my profile to read my answers and "see" people's reactions to them and then they answer the question too. Some of them said my replies are funny so why should it stop if it's funny to some people?

• 8d

I'm not discriminating any sexuality but if the question doesn't apply to your sexuality then why do you bother to answer all the time. It's like I'm asking a question about what men find the most attractive on a woman and then someone comments how should I know I'm gay

• 8d

Yeah you are. I don't care if the question applies to my sexuality or not.

• 3d

Amen bruh

• I mean for me, it's determinate on the question being asked. If it has to do with sexuality, go ahead. If it's like "hey what did you eat for lunch" then I wouldn't be like "As an asexual, I ate whatever" like chill. I'm asexual but don't feel the need to advertise it. It baffles me when anyone else does.

• 8d

Exactly

• 8d

That's not how I reply to all questions... Nice try though. Your account was made on 10/25/2016 and your first opinion was made a hour after I made my opinion on this question. Carley99 and Dexius are the same person 😮 You don't have to make another account posing as an asexual male just to prove you're not aphobic. This makes you look so desperate and butthurt.

But If I'm wrong, you're a romantic asexual... Of course you wouldn't feel the need to advertise it because you only feel that only you and your partner need to know. You still fit into that bi, straight, gay category... Otherwise you would've not been so dismissive about it.

• 6d

@ASEXY I am indeed a romantic asexual. Well, I didn't think I was at first until my boyfriend asked me to date him out of seemingly nowhere. I am still ace, although my point did not intend to dismiss the point of views of asexuals or anyone else in the LGBT+ community. I simply believe that information should not be brought up if it is not relevant, i. e. bringing up sexual orientation or virginity status on a question about what someone ate. I also did not intend to generalize all asexuals and I apologize if it came off as such. Also your theory amused me, I didn't even notice that coincedence.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Took me a bit to figure you mean "a romantic" and not "aromatic", which means having a nice smell.

• Well especially if they say they're aromatic I'm always left wondering just what their aroma is.

• I don't ask sex questions. And I don't care what people say in the comments as long as it's not retarded.

• Ik what you mean because he thinks it's important to put it on EVERYTHING.

• I don't mind if somebody says they are virgin. Because I respect virgins.

• Doesn't bother me

• I don't mind it they are a virgin or asexual.

• I am an asexually aromantic virgin bear.

• he's not being helpful at all for people.

• Cause you forget to include us. Asexual here ;P

What Girls Said 11

• Meh. It doesn't really bother me. If I don't find an answer helpful I just move on to the next one.

• Doesn't bother me at all. If they want to comment, they have the right to comment. Why let it bother you?

• Nope, doesn't bother me. If others are allowed to get sexually explicit here and talk about their horniness and how many people they fucked or their fantasies then others are allowed to express if they don't like it or are not sexually active.

• It's pretty overkill by now ngl. But idc enough to be bothered by his replies (and this question is only encouraging it lol).

• They just want their Xper points for answering, haha.

• Virgin only bothers me on certain questions, the other ones drive me crazy

• No... Because I'm asexual...

• Doesn't bug me.

• Yeah, that guy is annoying. He's the new klaatu.

• No. It's for opinions, not for "only opinions I like"
    Like somebody else mentioned... people can talk nastiness all day on here about how horny they are and things they want to do and nobody cares, so why can't the opposite?
    Even 45 year old men towards very young teen girls and nobody bats an eyelid. But asexual boy is the problem.

For real, I'd rather annoying than nasty.

• 8d

I didn't say which gender it's not in the topic so it's like I'm commenting almost all the time that I'm straight why do I feel the need to inform everyone about my sexuality

• But I'm a virgin