Honestly, what brought you here, on GaG?

I came here in 2014 when I was insecure and I asked a question about how do I look hahaha! Now I am staying to find interesting people and to answer questions, helping people if I can.

What Guys Said 47

• I came here in search of enlightened interchanges with thoughtful individuals. I ended up sticking around anyway.

• I found the site by accident. And has been on for a long time. My goal has always been to give my opionion and try to help people solve their problem or issue they are having.

• Just got bored and wanted to kill time one day. I would have left much sooner until I discovered that you could redeem an Amazon gift card if you earn a certain amount of points from being involved and active on the website.

• 15d

I didn't know about the Amazon gift card. lol

• 15d

The shitty thing about it is that it's not available worldwide. Only available to certain countries. I wished they gone for something more universal like redeemable Visa or Mastercard gift cards in case users that lived in countries that can't use Amazon gift cards it even if they redeemed their points for it.

• 15d

Well this has become a lot more rewarding then.

• I had been visiting another website that was kinda like GaG until it changed a couple years ago. I find it fascinating talking to girls about our childhoods and teenage years and how we got to be the way we are. It's something that I've only been able to do with a very few girls except online, or on one of the phone sex services where you listen to someone's greeting and then press one key or the other to contact them or move on. Those are too expensive. What I really find fascinating is asking a girl to tell me about certain events in her life, starting in her infancy and progressing through the years. After each question, I will tell the girl how the same phase of my life went. It's really delicious how so many girls open up to me about personal things online and how I can open up to them in the same way.

• I came here because I have a whole load of miscellaneous crap going round my head all the time and I thought it was only fair to dump it on everyone else, lol.

I like trying to help people out if I can, if I have some thoughts that I can offer.

• I asked a question in Google and one of the results was for this site.
    I checked it out and liked what I saw here. Then I found out there was an app for it too.
    I've enjoyed it ever since.

• Yahoo Answers was getting lame so I quit that site and came here. I like the community feel of the site and the rewards are a bonus :)

• Google. I was REALLY shy back when I first started and didn't know if girls like shy guys or not. I went to Google, put that in, and it sent me here.

• I was told I should come here to learn about what modern women feel about guys...

Or else!!!

• The very first question I asked was about my (now) girl friend. I was basically told to forget her. But I realize now that the situation was much more complicated than I ever could have explained so I got the logical answer for what I asked. I stick around to help where I can.

• I didn't come here on my own. GAG was searching from new members from India. So hey gave me an offer to join. I didn't know what type of media this is and for what purpose. I just joined 2 months back. Now I have 7000 points , level 7 status and more than 700 friends. I had good times and bad times here with a lot of insults and also words of appreciation. I just hope to move ahead with kind words and helpful suggestions. That's all I can do here.

• Just signed up today, mainly because I think I can offer a unique view on some questions. But apparently you can get an Amazon gift card? More incentive that I didn't even need.

• 14d

How can you get this amazon gift card?

• 13d

@Joti_Harrison This is a bit late, sorry. I navigated my way through the FAQ. It's under the question about Xper. It'll tell you that you can redeem Xper for prizes, then I believe there's a link to a list of them.

• I came on here by accident, I googled a question and then it brought me to this site. But I stayed on here because I want to learn more about the opposite sex and what makes them tick. When I was younger I didn't really care about what makes women tick and how they think, I only cared about what they look like, but as I got older, I came to realize that you get tired of looks if you don't have anything in common.

• Pretty sure I googled something about how shy guys can attract girls (no shame :p) and this site popped up. Used GAG for about a month before I created an account.

• Typed about birth control pills and sex drive on google. Saw a Q here. Browsed a few more Qs and decided i want to be a part of this.

• I'm trying to figure out women. I especially want to know women actually find men physically attractive and I just like this website, it's fun.

• I came here after I got banned from my previous, online forum account because of my politically incorrect views.

• Had a question about a girl I was dating 3 years ago. Googled it and found this site.

• Mostly for self-improvement purposes. The tougher people here helped make me stronger mentally and the questions I ask help me learn who I want to become.

• I asked a quesion a couple months ago about girls behaviour and i came upon this site. Ever since then, been using it and it's a cool site to give and ask for advice.

• I did the same, asking for rates but now I usually answer questions and get insight on the ones I have.

• I was looking for girl on donkey porn, and I ended up running into a related gag question

• searching your questions, stalking level over 9000 :P

• quite by accident. I was googleing something and came across the site. decided to stay. been off for a little but needed to come back.

• What brought me here cause i like to support others but I'm shy. LOL

• It was November 1945 , during WW2 i hitler told me that they are designing a secret app that is called (GAG), I joined the secret app and here we are.

• 2011 was a dark time.

• I think a friend told me about it.

• I came her to get advice on how to get over a girl because nothing else seemed to help.

• The gender wars are always a fun topic. Also, I just like to see how women are thinking these days. Not looking! Just curious...

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 24

• I'm exactly the same as you, came here insecure and looking for honest answers, had a bit of a hiatus and now back because I'm lonely and it feels like I'm having a conversation if I post opinions on here... plus I hope I'm being helpful to others who are in the same boat as me!

• I came on here about a year and a half ago when I had seen this guy at the gym but didn't know how to go about it and I needed help. We ended up dating for 4 months haha, and the comments on here were helpful. Since then, I've asked hundreds of questions regarding different love interests or general questions about love and life, and I find it to be.. interesting, sometimes not helpful and other times helpful.

• I've been on here a few years so I can't really remember exactly what but I'm pretty sure it was because I had a question on the opposite gender :P I wanted to get male view points. Of course this website looked completely different back then :P

• My friend told me about the website and it sounded interesting, so I checked it out and been on here ever since. :) It's nice to be able to ask questions and answers other people's questions as well.

• i asked a question about dildos vs dick. I've been hooked ever since. lol

• Same here, I remember googling a question about relationship and it bought me here from one of the sites on google search engine.

• I asked a question about starting at a new school I believe, on another account. I liked the site and had a few more questions in mind later on, and then tried to log back in, but I forgot my password, hence this account was born. I guess I just never got over G@G, at least, not yet.

• I had a few personal questions I wanted unbiased opinions from, so I joined. I've stayed for the entertainment.

• I was obsessed with a certain type of couple and I was stupid. I liked the site, so I ended up continuing use it.

• Tbh I don't even know. I think I was googling questions and landed here so I just randomly signed up and I was like huh interesting and stayed.

• had a question about my then-boyfriend
    wasn't planning on sticking around much longer than that
    but almost 4 years later, i'm still here!

• I was curious and horny

• I honestly like to hear other people's opinions on my stories. I like to give and ask for advice too

• Question about kinky sex

• i had a random question about sexual stuff cause im inexperienced. that was about a year ago

• It was totally a coincidence and i decided to try it

• nothing. Im just asking few random questions that my friends couldn't answer. And I wanna get answers from other nationalities. :)

• ım here to help people

• Haha I have the exact same 'story' as you :-P

• I came here in last February there about because I wanted someone to talk to

• well I've been using it for a week.. because I couldn't understand some of my boyfriend's behavior cos we haven't been dating for a long time !

• have some time

• is hugh hefner that has fucked a billion hot women and lived in a sinful mansion full of them a member of gag? no. well gag is for those who are NOT hugh hefners... .

• It was 2012 and I needed advice about my boyfriend because he was throwing mix signals