Why are most people on this site such insufferable losers?

"Maaaannnn, alcohol and pot are bad! I just stay home on the weekends and never party and get laid! I much rather go on GAG and write about how much I hate women because I'm a bitter lonely virgin! Vote Trump! Because I don't have the balls to ask women out and minorities bullied me all through out middle and high school!"

"Mannn, men should pay for dates, ALWAYS! Because I live in the 1800s and tradition and like the Bible and stuff! God is real because I believe in fairy tales!"

I mean, can we bring back the idea of eugenics?

Most Helpful Girl

• This.
    I completely agree, a very large amount of the people on here are butthurt prudes who hate on others because their life is boring. Oh well, each to their own.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• "Maaaannnn, alcohol and pot are bad!"
    Hey, if you want to ruin your image and risk ruining yourself, be my honored guest.

"I just stay home on the weekends and never party and get laid!"
    Judging people for living life the way they want despite the fact that it's not hurting anybody. *Sin add ding*

"I much rather go on GAG and write about how much I hate women because I'm a bitter lonely virgin!"
    Eh, you have a bit of a point there.

"Vote Trump!"
    Why? Just because you're afraid of strong leaders doesn't mean other people have to be.

"Because I don't have the balls to ask women out..."
    Umm, okay?

"... and minorities bullied me all through out middle and high school!"
    When you're white, minorities get away with pretty much everything they do to you. God forbid we fight back.

"Mannn, men should pay for dates, ALWAYS! Because I live in the 1800s and tradition..."
    Just pay for the goddamn date.

"... and like the Bible and stuff! God is real because I believe in fairy tales!"
    Okay, fine that you think that.

"I mean, can we bring back the idea of eugenics?"
    You know, I've always toyed with the idea of selective breeding to create an elite specimen of humans to serve as scientists and soldiers.

• Alcohol and pot aren't bad, but they're also not interesting as conversation topics. Consume both, by all means, just don't tell people about it because nobody gives a shit. It's like telling people what sandwich you had for lunch. Wow, you ate, amazing.

As for the rest, I am trying to give a rat's ass but struggling. I just don't find such things of concern. I'm way too content to care. Anyone want a sandwich?

• Cause technically they are bad?

• If we brought back eugenics, you'd probably be the kind of person who is targeted.

• Stop crying about other people, and fix your own shit!

• cos you have an autistic condition, and don't get people are different...

• You have a cuck mentality!!

• 8d

You're a liberal cuck!. Liberalism is actually a mental disease.

• 8d

Do you ever notice trump supporters have nothing of substance to ever say except batshit things like "liberalism is a mental disease"? Yeah, the party that believes that there's a magic sky daddy, global warming is a hoax, and Obama is a muslim who's going to send them all to FEMA death camps are the sane ones.

Got it