Is this a dating site?

i'm new to the site and i don't even know what this is for. what is the purpose of this site?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly for getting others opinions on certain questions

• 14d

this really is a weird and strange site

• 14d

Yea there are some weirdos lol, everybody isn't bad tho some people do ask legitimate questions

What Girls Said 8

• Its a site where guys can ask about whether or not their penis is big enough.

• 14d

hahahaha. True.

• 14d

lol i don't even know the point of the site is. this honestly a weird site

• 14d

well, rest assured that if you ever have a question about whether or not your penis is big enough, you can come here and get all the nonsense answers you could ever want.

• It's a QUESTION AND ANSWERS site. *Not* a dating site. So don't be hitting up all the ladies with pm's... that's what the creeps do.

• This isn't a dating site, I'm pretty sure it even says that in their FAQ. It's for asking questions on subjects you may not always be aware of. Do you see many people flirting on here? I don't. At all.

• 14d

this definetly a strange site

• it's a Q&A site that sometimes gets treated like a dating site

• its so u can ask people things you're confused about and they can answer but very few people on here will give actually give a good answer and yahoo probably has more intelligent questions

• 14d

i'm confused about the point of the site as i just joined recently and i honestly don't even know what this is for

• 14d

you literally just ask anything and people answer it. some people wanna get with people on here, personally think it's very weird

• 14d

i agree i'm already starting to think that this site is really weird and strange

• It's whatever you want it to be

• Nope just a fun place to get advice though it does get a little weird sometimes lol

• 14d

this is really such a strange site i don't even know what to even think about this site

• 14d

it honestly has a really strange feel and experience when using this site

• 14d

Yea I have been getting weird/sexual messages from strangers it's was very bizarre. There are a lot of trolls on here but I would look past it because there's also a lot of good genuine people on here as well...

• You'd think so sometimes, but no its not.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, and in my experience, the best opener is a dick pic. Works every time it works.

• I actually meet a woman from this site in person. She was a lot different than on here. Ruined my interest in doing online dating.

• lol if it was, it wouldn´t be of much use for me xD cause i´d have to travel around the globe to meet most on here ^^

• help im 12... what is this

• This is a support site for many topics and to give people advice.

• What on earth would make you think this was a dating site? Does it look like a dating site - *no*.

• It's a site for giving and receiving advice

• It can be used for dating advice.

• It's a procrastination site. More so than social media

• Nah.

• Asking question and looking for answers.

• No. If it was, I wouldn't be here because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• No, it's a Q&A site.

• 14d

overall this is weird site i don't even know why i even found this site and signed up

• No, this is an exclusive "Haters" club website. If you spend much time on here, you will get plenty of hate. Don't worry though, there is enough for everyone and we never run out. :)

• Yes it is but you have to send a pic of ur dick first

• yes it is. every site on the internet is for dating.