Why are historical depictions of porn and genitals allowed on GaG but not one of a dildo?

Lmfao my opinion got removed because it was "too explicit" - was a plain picture of a dildo.
Should I look for a "historical/ancient" dildo instead for it to be approved? 😂 Because apparently on the question about ancient porn there's all sorts of explicit pictures of dicks and sex and what not, no picture removed. Seen a question with a statue's dick on full show and it wasn't removed. I don't get it 😂
Someone tell me what is actually allowed and what isn't? GaG's rules really confuses me. Please enlighten me.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes
    metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../ad_1566163031.jpg

As you can see, size mattered 28,000 years ago too - it's a full 8 inches.

• A dildo is offensive to me because mine is not made of rubber and therefore you are being prejudiced against my normal guy penis. I am now quite triggered and I'm going to go and block a road somewhere #triggered

• Tolga likes the one's with the little creepy men attached...

www.ancient-origins.net/.../...-phallic-spouts.jpg

• Ever since they made this site "Non-Adult" by lowering the join age from 16 to 13 nothing sexual is allowed anymore really.

• What? I can't post my Dragon Dildo collection? What a shame.

• Art vs. Sex toy

The reason should be obvious.

• 9d

Im pretty sure not every historical finding of a phallic figure is "art" 😅

• 9d

it might not have been at the time it was made but now it would be considered historical art or something.

• Gag moderation and tules are &#! t it was established long ago

• I honestly don't know

• It must have looked like a "real one".

• 9d

Then clearly the mods haven't seen a "real" looking dick before cause it did not look real. 😐

• 9d

LMFAO almost yeah 😂

• 9d

Then that might be why it got deleted😆.

• can someone let her show her dildo off on here please? admins? anyone? god damn

• that's what u get ;)

• why censor antique sexual statues?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...305f45fab2.jpg

• Because it goes against the disgust of women towards "sexual objectification" YET loves dildos.. Gag is just showing the truth

• Because gag has quite a number of pruses who don't have a sex life

What Girls Said 2

• i put pics up of external massagers with no problem

• I think it just depends on which mod sews it. I've noticed it's not very consistent.

• 9d

Sees*

• 9d

Yeah I thought so... someone put the comment back though, probably after this question lol