Does anyone else think the takes about 'giving up on women' are pathetic?

THEY. ARE. PATHETIC. Blue anons seem to make stupid, sweeping assumtions about women that aren't all true and don't apply to us all, and you victimize yourself! Just stop, it is absolutely pathetic.

You don't wanna be near me if I read another 'why I gave up on women' takes, because the response won't be good.

I just hope most of the other men in the world aren't like you special few on gag, otherwise we'd all be doomed.

• Yes, it's extremely pathetic
  • No, I agree with these pathetic, whiny boys

What Guys Said 31

• I haven't given up on women, lol. I just don't have that level of bitterness and anger in me. I think women can be amazing. I'm not intimidated by them, I don't blame them for every virtual boil on my ass and I don't buy into misogynist bullshit and alpha male mind games. I'll let other people engage in the battle of the sexes, I'm drinking a cup of tea.

• 10d

I respect you for this.

• I believe they are making a choice which will probably deepen their unhappiness.

I believe that they do not realize that they are squandering opportunities to learn and grow. I believe most of them are capable of improving themselves to become more attractive to women, but their pain blinds them.

I believe that romantic relationships are a wonderful opportunity to grow and learn about each other and to come to know a very noble idea we humans can have; that idea being commitment.

I believe they are profoundly mistaken in that they often believe that if they follow certain procedures (being courteous, having a job etc.) a woman should just drop from the heavens without making themselves attractive and going out and finding one.

I believe they are a particularly loud minority.

I believe that, mistaken though they are, some of them are decent human beings (and please note I said "SOME")

I also believe that these mytakes which do nothing more than call them names, under the auspices of "calling them out on their bullshit" are equally whiney and pointless. Mytakes such as this one are now a dime a fozen. The irony of going anonymous and whining about people who whine anonymously isn't lost on me. I believe that this mytake will provide fodder for their already defensive beliefs, and will just push them farther away.

• I agree with those pathetic whiny bitches. Women are evil. Sent here by Lucifer to burn the world.
    These whiny pussies are the Jesuses of the 21st century; trying to save humanity.

All hail the pussies!

• 10d

ALL HAIL LUCIFER ;)

• I'm neutral towards them. I will not judge since each person has their own experiences and reasons. Not to sound like some wimp, but as a woman you're probably not aware of all the realities that come with being the one who's supposed to approach and all. It can be taxing on your mental state - especially if you either fail multiple times in a row, or only find women who turn out to be someone other than whom you first met.

• They're quite sad, yes. Pathetic is the right word for them. Honestly, I thinks it's time we start throwing a party every time one of these "gentlemen" checks out if the dating pool. Sadly, it's probably the greatest act of charity they'll ever perform

• Nope, it's not pathetic. They can do whatever they want because it's their life and it's not going to affect you or anyone else. There is nothing wrong about a guy choosing celibacy as his lifestyle choice... I don't know why you would be so upset about that? If you think they are pathetic and whiny then you should be relieved that you would never have to be in relationship with one of them.

• Well it's their choice , but bitching is completely & utterly pointless , if you really want to turn your back on someone / something , then why continue to focus on them? My situation as a single dad will keep me single permanently, was well aware of that on taking main custody , too busy & focused on everyday life to care anyway?

It's simply frustration from their POV , as it is many orders of magnitude harder for a man to meet / attract & date a woman , than vice versa , women are desired , men are generally not , that's life !!

• So what if they gave up on women? Their life, their choice. Nobody cares

• Tbh most of them that *given up"never tried in the first place

• I agree they make sweeping generalizations, I don't agree they're all crybabies*. I don't believe there magically is someone for everyone and I believe that there are more undateable men than women because of men being more disposable from an evolutionary standpoint.

*with the exception of men who don't even try to make themselves attractive and/or who only go after women who are way out of their league.

• If they were harming others it would be pathetic, wanting to choose their own path in life and talk shit on the internet is pretty much the same as everyone else.

• Most of them aren't giving up on women really. It's just that they think all the women are Trump tramps.

Really only about half the women in the US are Trump tramps. But they get all the publicity, so it is sort of pathetic to say you give up on ALL women..

• YOu're pathetic OP. you went anon bitching about other anons

• Regardless, it's tyeir choice, past experiences and emotions which have driven them to the conclusion... Buy, needless to say I'd support them and encourage them, they deserve love everyone does.

• They can do whatever the fuck they want with their lives. It doesn't bother me.

• I'm giving up on women... Because I already have a good one.

• They're more sad than pathetic. Every woman out there is different, but I think these whiny boys only focus on hot foxes that wouldn't give them the time of day, so of course they're going to go down in flames! They just need to do some growing up and open their minds a little more.

• I gave up on humanity a while ago, I don't discriminate between the sexes.

Both men and women have regressed so much over the last 2 generations.

• ya sadly... i can't give up cause i need at least ONE of u... till then i have to put up with the bullshit.

• It's 100% pathetic

• they want attention and you gave it...

what they're doing is working, bby ;)

• Yes. Quite pathetic.

• I'm giving up on women.

• They are just as pathetic as the women who are "giving up on men"

• They actually made takes about that? 😂😂

• I dunno if it's pathetic. Could be genius. Tesla and Newton didn't have anyone.

• 9d

Yeah but they didn't write whiney ass takes about it.

• 5d

@Bluemax yeah, um need to read up more in tesla, not gonna lie.

The psychology thing. Obviously they won't look at letting another gender go. That's taboo. My highest mark in psychology was critical psychology (96% for that puppy... slammed all the theories). I'm shit at finding solutions though. But maybe they should give this one a go🤔 Nah in all honesty the main motivating factor for human behaviour is acceptance and if the guy doesn't sort himself he will forever be sad. Would have to experiment😈

As for me... I wish I could give up women. But I can't. My productivity would increase exponentially and my life would grow faster. But no, instead I chase the hardest problem on earth: female attraction.

• i don't care really. if you're not dating/fucking them, then who cares?

• 9d

she cares cause ego = hurt. did you ever hear a man complain about women going their own way? thats a female thing. furthermore thats the reason why some women try to infiltrate the mgtow movement to seduce men. they like the pride-boost of the challenge i guess... .
      unfortunately this movement has a few cool, productive people, most are xbox playing basement dwellers... .

• I think it would be terrible if I was settle for someone I couldn't truly love, just because I wanted sex and a family. That wouldn't be fair to her or the child. It would be better if I died alone (or taking down mankind with me).

• 10d

I find it funny how you think your opinion matters. Especially, when it comes to men that aren't even interested in YOU. What business is it of yours? The answer is that it IS NOT your business what people decide to do with their dating lives if it does not effect you. Go do drugs or something, perhaps it will make you a more civil person.

• 9d

Settling for someone you don't truly love or being alone might not be your only options.

• you say you are not like the girls they mention but it proves you are exactly the same. you gave a supposed poll but there were no options actually. both said its pathetic with different words. you are not a democartic person but a fascist that just seeks to have her opinion validated.

men have every right to handle their lives as they wish, and i hope huge waves of men would go the mgtow way so that we could see some real transformations in the world.. .

• Men on here are pathetic ingrates, with no lives. I'm the only sane one on here

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 20

• Why is it an issue just because their views and experiences are different than yours? Some tried and some didn't. Some realized over time that the women they were interested in were mainly no good. They didn't reach the standards they are looking for in a woman. Some unreasonable, but most are pretty basic. Others are like me, who don't agree with premarital sex, is a virgin and may or may not want to marry. Many of these girls and women are NOT marriage material, let alone girlfriend material, hop around from relationship to relationship, and just mess themselves up so bad, that by the time their in their 30's, 40's, 50's, all of a sudden they want to be serious. Or 'pretend' to, just to get their attention. Not every guy giving up is a whiny baby. I've given up because I hate this modern dating crap. It's not for me, and it's not what I stand for or believe in. I'm happy. And if these guys [for the ones who are not whiny] are happy, leave them alone. You haven't been in their shoes or know what they've experienced to know anything about them. Many are genuine men who don't know how to handle their frustrations because it's too much, wishy-washy, mind games. And if you don't care, why do you need a poll to validate your reasoning? Just asking. As long as they are not bothering you personally, just ignore it and drop it.

• You think they'd be willing to publicly swear this commitment (to give up women), and sign their names to it?

... For whatever incentive. Throw a tax break their way, or something 😂😂

Because if they'd be at least willing to do that, then that would be... ironically... sort of... manly?
    LOL

At least standing for SOMETHING and committing to it... ahahaha.

• I have tried explaining that not all women are like that and they probably have a bad picker, but I've given up. Nowadays I just put a gif that says no one cares and move on. What bothers me the most is that some of these my takes get promoted and/or featured. I try to make this website more interesting for the cool people here by making my takes that are interesting to change the pace of this site. Plus it lets the basement dwellers know they don't run everything, but every my take that says how much the opposite sex sucks, just pushes me to closer to leaving. If it wasn't for the gift cards, I wouldn't be here.

• 9d

I agree, especially about the giftcards lol

• I don't find it pathetic, I think it's sad that some woman has done such a number on a guy that he feels all of them are like that.
    Some people are just horrible people, but I don't think writing them all off is justified but these men do, and it's a shame. I hope they're able to find happiness and are able to let go of the bitterness even just a little

• Yeah they really are. There's a few particular editors who just write pure shit like this over and over.

• 9d

i know... its ridiculous..

• 9d

Yes, I know it's a poll. It's a poll worded in such a way as to promote an agenda or an idea. If you can't see that, we'll that's woefully naive.

Do you believe anything said or asked here is really new?

• 9d

@Bluemax where did I say anything was new? I just said I'm sick of the same shit about women being the devil over and over.

• While I agree it's pretty pathetic, the bias in your poll is so annoying I was tempted to vote b just to help them out...

• If you have other goals and find romantic involvement a distraction, that's one thing. If you're making some kind of statement and complaining all the time, seems like that's a bigger distraction than actually being involved. So quit the whining and focus on your goals.

• While I do try and tell them that all women aren't the way they claim they are... girls like you make it very hard to get my point across.

• Lmao let them rant I guess.

What's good to watch on Netflix?

• I hate em but they make majority of this site. Just move on

• Yeah, I agree with you. It's becoming to be too much... like all the dick and bra size questions.

• Well sometimes women can be pretty harsh on men. The ones that complaint probably just going through a pretty tough time or even depression.

• I don't get it like what they gonna do next switch teams lol. I try to explain to them not every woman in the world is the same, nd they might not be the problem if they all treat them the way they do. Weird

• 1|0
  • it's really just a waste. i mean, what do you expect us to do about you giving up on women?

• It's sad, but it doesn't matter to me. Guys that behave pathetically are not on my radar.

• I bet you're the same girl who's a feminist, and types on every answer that men are creeps and how you're much better that you're a feminist because your answers indicate that you're very very biased, and extremely full of yourself. Seriously hon. Get over yourself. You're the pathetic one viciously attacking and starting arguments with men for no reason. Not to mention what a sexist bitch you look like.

• 10d

lmao if only you knew

• I think they write them to feel better. They want to turn into the rejectors.

• And while the poll is incredibly biased I will say that I don't get the need to declare this. Just stop 'dating" or in most cases attempting to date or sleep with women... I really don't get the point of the declaration... it's almost like they go looking for someone to argue with them with why they shouldn't give up. If your done, just be done.

• Just let them keep complaining and see if that gets them anywhere. I think it's pathetic how they rant and rave about how women are the cause of all their issues. Oh, you got a flat tire? MUST BE THE WOMEN BACK AT IT AGAIN.

If a women wrote a take like that then they would all be the first to attack her, but when they write these bitching takes they expect them to shut up and listen.