Why is gag annoying me with a message every day? can I turn it off somehow?

recently they started sending me private messages every freaking day with post suggestions. it´s annoying as fuck. i can find things i´m interested in alone. also there are suggestions on the main page... why would they annoy me like that?

What Girls Said 3

• We should just post shitty short opinions on these question. After all, that's all they're after, right? Quantity in spam, instead of quality? They said nothing about us giving quality opinions, so fuck gag for spamming us. Let's spam gag back

• 13d

I replied to their spam mails. Since you know, there is no "do not reply to this email" thingy... it should reach the admins. Let's see what they say. You could try protesting directly too. Every time they send you the spam, you spam them back.

• 13d

lol "do not reply" means: "nobody reads it"...

• 13d

Exactly. It doesn't say do not reply so...

• Nope, they're being sent to everyone.

• They're doing an experiment. How long they can send these messages before there is a gag uprising and people begin to riot and loot for xper points.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's annoying too. I thought they were sending them to me because I haven't been as active as I normally am.

• I guess they changed the layout that made people only to see live feed.
    So they want to promote...

• OMG SO ANNOYING!

It would be different if it was one really good question...

They are stupid random questions.

• If we all just delete those messages (which I do) they might give up.

• You're not special, they're not doing it to annoy just u. Everyone is getting it.

• 13d

like i didn´t know... i just wanted to ask if i can somehow shut them up xD