How to block GirlsAskGuys-System?

I'm tired of getting private messages from GirlsAskGuys-System. How do I block it?

What Girls Said 2

• You can't.

@xHoneyxBeex You all might want to take note of all these questions about these messages. 😛

• Im actually getting to the point where im getting more annoyed by posts asking about how to block GaG notifications than i am about the GaG notifications themselves. This is like the third one in the last 30 minutes.

• 7d

Thanks

• 7d

Not your issue, dont take it personally. GaG should really be paying attention to all these notices and rethinking what they are doing with this crap, unfortunately you can't stop the notices.

What Guys Said 2

• I was just about to ask the same question. I checked settings and saw that might check box for getting G@G content was unchecked, yet but send these annoying messages asking to chime in on questions...

• 7d

I thought the same thing, so I unchecked the box and not 5 minutes later, I get another message.

• I don't know but they sure are annoying as heck bro