Do you follow gaggers who you think are attractive?

I do this sometimes. I see a really hot woman and then I follow her first.

• Yes
    29% (8)26% (9)27% (17)Vote
  • No
    71% (20)74% (25)73% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|24

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I follow them based on answers and personality more so. If they're attractive, that's just a bonus.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not specifically, I mean I do think that some of the people I follow are in fact attractive, however it's not an exclusive sort of thing, sometimes I follow people because they ask good questions, sometimes because they follow me, sometimes it's because they have given good in depth responses. In that same spirit though, even if I do happen to find one of my follows attractive, I won't hit on them or anything like that as I'm married and I wouldn't do anything to put my marriage at risk. :-)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Society is too superficial for me.
    Whatever happened to following those whose words you loved?

That's the only reason why I follow people.

"Good looks" nowadays is artificial, edited, photoshopped, layers of make up, botox, camera angles/lighting,"--that's what's beauty... fakeness.

I'd rather follow someone with authentic words.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope, i only follow people that are not assholes or perverts, i dont care what they look like

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mostly follow people because they are interesting or that i think the person has good opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really I mostly follow people I interact with and I find to be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think many ppls pics are real to begin with lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont follow gagers unless they follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone because I don't know who to follow. I'm kinda new to this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Well I dont think its a coincidence that the attractive female gaggers tend to have over 100 followers, so I doubt you're the only one who does that.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a trick question. See, I don't follow people only because they are attractive so you would think I would say no but if I said no then it would be like calling the girls I follow unattractive which is untrue. I honestly don't know how to answer this question correctly. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I only return people's follow if we've interacted in a pleasant way before. Other than that, I don't follow anyone - attractive women or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be lying if I'd say that it hasn't happened, but usually I follow because I like what someone wrote.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I follow anybody regardless of the way they look. I add anybody. If the girl is hot then that is like a triple bonus. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha

No.

I could put up a picture of Christian Grey but that doesn't mean I look like him ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time, in hope of gettin theirs nudies

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I follow people who follow me or people who have interesting opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I only follow the ones I get along with, hot or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sorry. Im not here for sneaking/hunting attractive girls. Someone must be really important to me for me to follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i bet most people do. Whenever i see a somewhat attractive chick she has like 200+ male followers and i doubt its because of her insightful answers

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

theyre useless. they are more focused on ignoring and being a bitch as a defense mechanism.

why pursue them for anything? its not like i want to meet them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not follow anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few times I think

0|0
    0|0
  • No sir I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone. I don't care if they're attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I follow anyone, it's because I think they're interesting, or I want to help them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just follow back..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I follow them for their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow only if they follow me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't follow anybody

0|0
    0|0