What do you think the age limit should be to use this site?

• Age 13 (current age limit)
  • Age 14
  • Age 15
  • Age 16
  • Age 17
  • Age 18
8d ***no, I am not against the current age limit. I am just wondering what everyone thinks.***
8d ********************

What Guys Said 15

• I am happy with the 13 but I wish more was done to lessen exposure to overt sexual aspects of GaG like automatic blocks to topics such as sexual behaviour and posts/opinions/comments that contain certain words (What the age limit for that should be is a separate discussion, I would be inclined to say 16) - I am not a parent but you have to ask yourself would you be entirely comfortable with your 13/14/15 teen been exposed to certain parts of GaG.

• This is a good question. I'm not sure. Because I get that there are many helpful things on this site for teenagers about relationships and social stuff... but there is also ridiculously over the top graphic sexual stuff, which is fine, just maybe not for 13 year old son. I think MAYBE, keep the current system but put an age restriction on sexual behavior, but even then, teenagers do need sexual education here that they may not receive at home... In short... I have no fucking idea, this sites spectrum is so broad it's insane.

• I think it should go back up to 16, like it was when I first came along.

• The current age limit is OK.
    H@g isn't a porn site.

• i think it´s genuinely appropriate for all ages. i mean you learn valuable stuff on here. beit that people are fucked up or actual usefull lessons about sexuality and relationship. i don´t see why you shouldn´t know such things early on.

• 13, because it's when real doubts start to rise.
    That's when information really needs to kick in.

• They need safety measures for under 18 on here but
    i set a good example for anyone no matter what age they are.

• 18+. but then again people would just lie about their birthday to get on here so setting that restriction really wouldn't do anything.

• It should be 18.

• I'd swear the way some of the girls write, they could actually be 10 instead of 13.

• It's pretty PG-13, minus that creep who keeps posting dick pics, who should go to jail

• 8d

Which one? The one who posts them in questions? The one who posts them in mytakes? The hundreds of them who send their pictures to girls and women on the site through private comments and messages?

• 8d

I think they all should face mild criminal charges. It's unacceptable behavior

• I'd say 16 since the age of consent is 16 in most countries and regions.

• 14.15892 to 69

• Age limit is pointless because anyone can pretend o be any age they want when signing up for a website.

• 8d

I know this site has some mature discussions, but if any of you were privy to conversations that go on at schools between friends 13 and sometimes younger, it is about the same.

• 13 is good. There are limits to sexual questions for young users anyway. Plus by 13 they know how easy it is to lie about their age, so they'd still use it anyway

What Girls Said 9

• 18. The website isn't safe for children and the admins have no intention of changing that.

• Even if they do change the age limit to a higher number, there will be plenty of underage users that lie about their age. That's the issue. There are plenty of them that do that now as it is.

• I think it could easily go up by a couple years, but honestly, that wouldn't do much to deterr kids from lying about their age.

• Y'all know the fun of this site would decrease immediately if the age limit was 18 lmfao. But you won't be getting rid of me because my bday is in a month 😌😌

• For those who say it should be 17, I wouldn't be able to be here right now. I think this site offers a lot of useful info, even for 13 year olds. So, it should stay the way it is right now.

• I turn 16 on the 30th but I think 15. Basically, high school and above imao.

• i like the current age limit. i love this site. its the best!

• 8d

Says the creepy old man pretending to be a 13 year old.

• 8d

@treshonbrown4 Bro you are really bad at telling people apart.

• 8d

Stop lying on the internet. We've seen your posts. We know you're an old man who gets off on pretending to be a teen girl. So why do you do it?

• 18 because of the many creepers and predators which use this site. There's lots of content on here which younger people shouldn't view

Even if there was an age limit of 18 you'd still get 13 yr olds creating an account, but just changing their age to appear older. So changing the age limit would make no difference

• In all honesty this site is more for adults than young teens. A lot of the topics (not all) discussed on this site are not geared towards a 13 year old. I would say 17+