Why do people accuse me of trolling?

I'd NEVER troll. Ever.
If they made G@G badges, I'd wear mine with honour, that's how seriously I take this site.
Honestly, I'm just so confused and hurt as to why anyone would think I would troll.

What Guys Said 29

• Attention Whore. Unnecessary questions. They aren't even quality questions... Just random questions out of boredom...

• It's often just a put down. Feminists are always calling me that, even my women friends As far as the site is concerned.

People in the USA don't value friendship. If you get close to them, you're often accused of trolling.

• They have a right to say what they want. You are a beautiful girl and some people like you so much , but you are disappointing them from time to time. First you disappointed them by losing your virginity. Then you said you like men who are 5'11 and taller. Then you said you want to be a queen. All these things irritate them. Once you even said you want to leave GAG. They are unable to stand to some of your standards. Your changing behavior or moods have disappointed them. This could be a reason.

• Honestly? I'm following you for some period of time and since you lost your V-card, your posts has changed. Maybe that's why people accuse you from trolling.

• I don't think trolls have the capacity of asking good questions to get opinions on so no your not a troll most of the people who accuse you are probably trolls themselves

• I don't know you never struck me as a troll you don't have horns. You do say some troll like things from time to time though or maybe it's sincere and it's the way you write them that come off as troll like.

But that's was your first mistake, giving a crap what people on here think.

• I think you just have an Aussie sense of humour and some people don't get it - That is my take on your role here

• We know you're a troll, and so do you in your heart. Own it! Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

• I'm actually hurt tht you're hurt :( This is exactly the kind of hate speech perpetuated by the privileged white male in our society! They're trying to keep us down, sister! I'm going to chain myself to a railing outside Hooters just for you #solidarity

• Is this a troll question? LOL, well I don't know, from the question I've seen you opinionate on you seemed very sincere

• I don't know but some people accuse me of trolling even though I never troll. I'm actually serious when I post questions and takes here. I obsess and worry a lot so that might confuse some people.

• Maybe it's the shampoo you're using.

• Stop trolling.

• I have been accused a few times myself. ignore it. besides I have answered a few times with a reminder: if you do not want to answer/ if you want to accuse, then do not answer. in fact do not even continue to read the question.

• I think your a sweet young woman and i would never think of you as a troll.

• I know you never troll , you're such a nice girl to do that

• "that's how seriously I take this site."

i stopped there and immediately said "she be trollin'" in my head...

• Well, you should buy the GAG shirt and wear it on your profile pic. It's not a badge, but it's the closest thing to it ;)

• You don't troll.

• People throw the word troll easily way too often

• I don't think you troll

• Go home drunk your luci

• 😒 Maybe you send trollicious vibes.

• Sorry, but your last questions are obvious trolling.

• Says the girl who doesn't allow anonymous opinions

• She's trolling right now guys, don't fret. Jk haha... people are just paranoid, you're good 😎

• People accused me of the same thing.

• I never accused anyone of trolling.

• You're not troll, you're sadist.

What Girls Said 15

• Because you lie so you can lure especially stupid adult men into committing crimes with you.

• It's probably because of your appearance worldartsme.com/images/scary-troll-clipart-1.jpg

It's okay though. Even I look a lot like that

• Who says you troll?

• Don't take it personally. I've been accused of being a troll for the dumbest reasons.

• Can't tell if trolling or trolling.

• People just can't stand when people are honest/blunt or have a differing opinion/view is all. You're no troll Luci!❤️

• you answer questions when a guy goes on a rant about bad women in such a soft manner. you just lay down and get kicked when your female gender is being attacked , thats why i think you were trolling. sorry...

• 5d

Lol just because you have the same genitals as someone else doesn't mean you should be expected to come to their defence...

• 5d

@anime_reference whoa calm down, it's not that serious. now, of course i didn't mean in all circumstances you fragile one. in particular ones like the one i named, her answers can sometimes be upsetting to me because she puts up no wall, its like she's a doormat.

• Same here baby
    Gag basement fucks hate me hahahahaa

• 😂😂😂👌

• I want a gag badge

• Not agreeing with someone's opinion makes you a troll on here

• Ever heard of this thing called the internet? I thought you had