Why choose a username if you just go annon?

Why sign up to something and pick a username just to post annonomous... and a lot of the questions ate nothing even seious so what's the embarrassment, stand behind what you say.

8d I petition we change the site name to AnnonsAskAnnons

Most Helpful Girl

• um in my case I do it so people don't pm me and give me shit lol and I didn't sign up to chat, I like asking and answering qs (ok that was almost mean but it's just that making "friends" on here is kinda pointless)

Most Helpful Guy

• Pfft, i petition they take away the anon filter period. That way we can kill all the trolls... we will know the dumb people and the smart people...

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao I don't know I never use my anon-ness
    I usually don't care about making a fool outta myself 🙁

• They have to make one when they sign up either way.

• I thought I was the only one who was wondering!!! Going anon is just stupid. Either you make an account or you just don't join at all

• Umm.. well, they kinda need a username and other information to sign up...

What Guys Said 4

• Because they can't sign up as Anonymous.
    What I don't get is that nobody knows who you are even if yo don't go anonymous. So why bother? As long as you don't put up a picture of yourself with your address/phone number, how the hell are people supposed to know who you are? I never go anonymous. Why bother? I don't give a shit what other people think anyway.

• I've come to the conclusion young people of today live in fear!

• they go anon just sometimes

• That's why the few times i have created a question i always disable anon replies.