Who is the best troller on GAG?

I used to be pretty good at trolling but some of my recent stuff hasn't been that good. I think I might've lost my touch so I'd like to get some inspiration from some truly great trolls.

So which user has made some of the best trolls? Really interested in seeing some of them.

Thanks!

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww, you've trolled yourself out :( I'm not a troll to be honest, I can't be bothered with it. I've been on some websites with some epic trolls, some absolutely vicious and ruthless ones. At times a bit of light trolling can be amusing and can even be necessary when people are taking themselves way too seriously. It just gets a bit disturbing if it's too malicious, targeted and continuous. You have to wonder what kind of person would dedicate themselves to it so intensely. It hardly indicates a well balanced human being.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Relax! You'll be back to the top in no time. Just watch the waves and focus on your breathing.
    (✿◠‿◠)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0

• Well, it definitely isn't me. That much is for certain lol. I stink at trolling and don't really like doing it either 😅.

Hmm, I don't know exactly who is the best "troll," because a lot of the time it just seems kinda silly or just bad. I do remember that Nathand guy used to get people pretty riled up though. I think he was banned (maybe deactivated... But probably just straight up banned).

• Political correctness seems to be popular nowadays so troll with some politically incorrect and controversial stuff to trigger people.

• I'm not really impressed by the trolling on gag nowadays. Just a bunch of dudebros going for low hanging fruit

• You are the best

• Mrwoo! The local misogynist and chauvinistic bastard.

PS all women are whores until proven otherwise in the mgtow court of law.

• So true tho ur right about that
      And all men have 2 inch penises until proven otherwise in my bed

• Don't call me bro woman, you don't have the privilege, stop trying to be a man. You carry on bleeding now 😊

• I'll defo go do that. When's ur period? maybe our periods have synced!!!

• It's me

• I miss the "socialclub" troll 😢

• That Banana guy

• The pepper girl, her avatar currently has a picture of a cat typing on a keyboard. It's usually the anons that troll.

• The one that is the funniest.

• Snow white is the best troller of them all.

• I am training in Mount Trollops to become a Master Troll. I will be there someday, you'll see.

• Chickenbro

• I've been accused of "trolling" a few times... all you have to do is speak the proper truth about things, and the social liberals just come out of the woodwork about you being a so-called "troll".

• That's true bruh 🙌
      I called this one guy a blindfolded Hillary cock sucking asshole and he blocked me
      Liberals are annoying af

• blue anon for sure.

• The non anonymous ones

• Me, but they are usually anonymous.

What Girls Said 4

• Jebbush the OG

• Lmao some of his trolls were boring tbh

• As far as i know 😳

• Ah okay
      All the funny people ditch smh

• Not me.

• Actually some of your trolls are good

• not me lol
    well I hope most anons are trolls, or else we re dealing with extremely retarded peeps :/

• Definitely me. Bye