Guys, is this true too?

this is something i read on a website that caught my eye...
statement made from one girl: "i've noticed when dudes online want to say "i like thin girls" they actually say " i like a girl who takes care of herself". hideous euphemism."

response from another girl :"i've noticed that but they should just say "no one over size 2/4/6" b/c it's just offensive to suggest that you "don't take care of yourself" b/c you are a larger size. right, b/c fat women don't bathe, do their hair or makeup, dress nicely, or exercise. they know fully well that they could give a damn how someone is thin, and if it comes from chain smoking or purging they are fine as long as the "package" comes in is small. ignoring that a lot of thin/average sized people (not all but a lot) are that way not because they are superior eater, better exercisers, more active, but because they were lucky enough to have a good metabolism and bone structure that tends toward the thinner."

then another response: " you're not the only one that notices that little trick. that line use to drive my cousin crazy when she looked at online profiles. especially when it's paired with "i want a girl that likes to eat" .

any objections?

• true
  • false
  • i'm gonna lie to be nice and say no
  • i'm gonna deflect and mention women even though the question is about men
  • this is kinda true
  • don't shame me, i like cute women!!!

What Guys Said 7

• I care little for size. But I prefer healthy women to women that are not active. This by no means is saying I prefer thin women, quite the contrary I like women that wear a size 13 more than a size 6. I have a super metabolism, I can not gain enough weight to build large amounts of muscle so I stay tone, but that is probably because I work outside and avoid the couch.

• I draw the line at obese. I've liked women that aren't skinny and have a few extra pounds but there is a limit.

• I don't say any of that shit. No guy does, men are blunt and will speak their mind. They don't use euphemisms when talking about women. If they think you're fat they will call you fat!

What was the question these girls were responding to?

• We like what we like, and unfortunately that's usually women that are not fat. Some like fat women, most go for the skinnier ones. I prefer <120lb myself, they tend to be more limber and not suffocate me when she's in cowgirl position.

• No, stop believing what people say on the internet.

• I speak my mind. I am not politicaly correct.

• Just like women have a preference for healthy men, guys have a preference for healthy women. Being healthy shows you take care of yourself physically by either watching what you eat

What Girls Said 0