What is the point of having the Guys Behavior & Girls Behavior category, if users are going to keep complaining about each gender being generalized?

I see people on here whining complaining about each gender being generalized, so whats the point of having the guys behavior and girls behavior category, if people are going to bitch and moan and say things like "stop generalizing men" "stop generalizing women" "not all guys are the same" "not all girls are the same"

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Very fair point - I suppose just to be able to separate questions out a bit - Imagine the size of the combined topic - That was why they took the HOW DO I LOOK questions out of OTHER.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know that's a lecommon way for both sexes to duck the question being asked.

But not everyone hides behind these 'stop generalizing' excuses. Some people honestly try to face the fact that most generalizations are true.

It's impossible to discuss almost any behavior issue without making generalizations. Honest people know that the person making the state knows that not EVERY person is like the generalization.

Generally, Trump people are dumb. See, there's a valid generalization. We know there are smart ones too.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• The point is to support and promote sexism.

What Girls Said 3

• Those people just like to complain. Consensus views are always helpful.

• The whiners must feel guilty.

• yeah, i thought the same. kinda making our issues by gender therefore making them more exaggerated than they should be. this causes us to think our problems are because of gender instead and not just a part of life.