Do you like the new look of g@g?

• Yes
  • No
6d Me personally no , it seems too complicated.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• Eh, I'm getting used to it, though I do still prefer the old layout.

• No. I hate the colors of it. The purple hurt my eyes, and I didn't like the font either, so I downloaded someone's script to revert the website's style. He posted a myTake about it and explained how to get the original colors back. The category location doesn't change, but that's alright, because now GAG doesn't hurt my eyes.

• No.
    Too much like the app.

• It's ok. I don't love it, but I'm used to it now.

• My MHO Told me So... YES. xx

• GAG changed the layout again? When & what?

• its fine. i dont care.

What Guys Said 6

• I used to be able to use the website on an iPad. Recent changes cause it to not work correctly there, so I have had to use the app. And that is crappy compared to the web site. So, no, I definitely do not like what it has become.

• nope

• I like it once you get used to it - It is good on a laptop

• I like the new look for the most part... it's more modern, which I like. the few things I don't like I changed myself. But it's less comfortable to use now because of some stupid design decisions

• It annoys me that in the categories you can't just answer the questions there you have to click on them and go to that page

• Yes it's not a bad look