Why are there all these influencers now?

Stop trying to influence me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Topic Influencers are members who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just woke up and saw it. I got an influencer badge in the topic "health and fitness" I believe. Now, I find that interesting, because I thought that was one of the topics I least active in. (Maybe it was the "Bikes: The Modern Day Penis/Clitoris Crusher" myTake I did awhile back that was the cause, I don't know haha 😁). I think it has something to do with MHO% and the user's activity level.

Oh well, I don't mind it. It doesn't really change anything for me. I'll keep answering questions just the same like I always do. I don't claim to be any wiser than I was yesterday, and I don't expect people take my words with any more rigor either.

It looks like it does give me a fancy page to write stuff on though haha

• 4d

I think contributor is more fitting than influencer, but I will have to check out that take lol.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3