Does anyone else feel betrayed by gag sending us daily spam?

You know what I mean. These "Check out these questions and takes!" shit. It brings me the exact same feeling as when I receive the good old "nigerian prince" spam or the penis enlargement pills spam. So what can we, as a community do to make them see this? I bet most of you dislike this as well. When they send us the MHO spam shit every day, people got angry so they stopped it. Now they're trying to pull the same shit again, only this time with even more useless content in their shit. Let's get angry again so they'll stop this.

I have replied to the messages from the GAG system. I have sent them messages via the contact form, asking them to stop this. I have sent a PM to an admin (fathoms77). No. fucking. reply. It's like to GAG, I'm wind. Let's see whether or not this question gets noticed. If all my silent efforts are ignored, then this should be able to slip through their cracks too. So fucking annoying.

What can we do? Let's boycott gag. Everyone who votes A don't log in gag for a whole 7 days. See how they like it. Or else let's all send mails to gag system, and to all admins that we know of. What do you say?

• Yes, I feel annoyed by the spams and I would be willing to boycott
  • Yes, I feel annoyed but I won't participate in doing anything against it (then why do you even live?)
  • No, the spams don't bother me
  • The admins need to respect us more
  • We should suck it up and leave if we don't like how the gods run their shit on here.
8d we need more uproar

What Guys Said 5

• 1. i don't really consider it spam since it isn't redirectng you or selling you something. it's just suggesting check out this question or that take
    2. really as bad as the nigerian prince scam? i get it may be unwanted but it's not a scam or soliciting anything so it doesn't seem nearly as bad

frankly to me it's fine. it highlights questions someone may want to check out. if i'm not interested i just don't click the link

• 9d

It's unwanted mail that keeps pestering you with things you don't want. What is that if not spam? The annoyance I feel is the same as getting a nigerian prince spam. Except that my email has a spam filter, gag messaging doesn't.

• 8d

i sense hostility. why so much hostility?

• 8d

I don't like being ignored because it is very disrespectful. I don't appreciate being disrespected

• I think this is the one thing that EVERY user on here will agree on. It's annoying as shit so hopefully, all of the noise thats being made by people on here will make them stop.

• spam is annoying but also when the site deletes our comments because we wrote something too "antagonistic"

• I just have no desire to get prompted to answer questions.

• I don't feel betrayed, I don't care about it.

What Girls Said 7

• Hi! Your concerns have not been ignored and many other members expressed the same feelings. We are already aware that many users are bothered by it so it's already in our plans to work on it. We understand that many members feel it is being sent too often or is invasive and "annoying." So don't worry, we will be focusing on that issue this upcoming week. :)

• 9d

Then why have my messages been ignored so far? Apparently one needs to go public to get some respect from the admins. Ignoring is very disrespectful. Tell that to your coworker, fathom. You are actually the only admin who reply to people's mails. Where are the others? Mute, unless they want to leave a rogue opinion bashing take owners or something.

• 6d

Ok thanks. I'll see if it works. I'll get back to you if there's trouble

• 5d

Yes, let me know if you still receive them or if there's an issue.

• Only "Annoying" that I have many Notifications every Day and that I Need to Keep up on All of them Here, dear. xx

• Betrayed? I'm not quite that dramatic. It's more of a pesky annoyance than an outright betrayal.

• 9d

Well gag says it's against spam. And now look who is doing the spamming. Hence the use of the word. Like that friend of yours who says she hates homewreckers, and then the next day she steals your boyfriend

• 9d

I agree, I'm not saying people shouldn't voice their opinions about it, I'm just not that cheesed about it. I just ignore the messages.

• 9d

I used to do that as well. Wishing it would go away cause nobody likes it. But now it's starting to really get on my nerves. Especially since the admins never even responded to my mails. I consider ignoring disrespectful

• yes,, it is so annoying for me too :D

• Lol nope, I don't pay it that much attention.

• It's annoying. I wonder if you can block gag like you can block other stalkers?

• It's very annoying.