You know what I mean. These "Check out these questions and takes!" shit. It brings me the exact same feeling as when I receive the good old "nigerian prince" spam or the penis enlargement pills spam. So what can we, as a community do to make them see this? I bet most of you dislike this as well. When they send us the MHO spam shit every day, people got angry so they stopped it. Now they're trying to pull the same shit again, only this time with even more useless content in their shit. Let's get angry again so they'll stop this.
I have replied to the messages from the GAG system. I have sent them messages via the contact form, asking them to stop this. I have sent a PM to an admin (fathoms77). No. fucking. reply. It's like to GAG, I'm wind. Let's see whether or not this question gets noticed. If all my silent efforts are ignored, then this should be able to slip through their cracks too. So fucking annoying.
What can we do? Let's boycott gag. Everyone who votes A don't log in gag for a whole 7 days. See how they like it. Or else let's all send mails to gag system, and to all admins that we know of. What do you say?
- Yes, I feel annoyed by the spams and I would be willing to boycott30% (3)55% (6)43% (9)Vote
- Yes, I feel annoyed but I won't participate in doing anything against it (then why do you even live?)30% (3)18% (2)24% (5)Vote
- No, the spams don't bother me30% (3)27% (3)29% (6)Vote
- The admins need to respect us more10% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- We should suck it up and leave if we don't like how the gods run their shit on here.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
1. i don't really consider it spam since it isn't redirectng you or selling you something. it's just suggesting check out this question or that take
2. really as bad as the nigerian prince scam? i get it may be unwanted but it's not a scam or soliciting anything so it doesn't seem nearly as bad
frankly to me it's fine. it highlights questions someone may want to check out. if i'm not interested i just don't click the link0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Hi! Your concerns have not been ignored and many other members expressed the same feelings. We are already aware that many users are bothered by it so it's already in our plans to work on it. We understand that many members feel it is being sent too often or is invasive and "annoying." So don't worry, we will be focusing on that issue this upcoming week. :)1
- Show AllShow Less