How do you feel about the new 'Topic Influencer' badge?

Under the FAQ it reads:
"Topic Influencers are members of our community who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site. These members have been identified as helpful, knowledgeable, or simply post interesting content about specific topics.

When a Topic Influencer asks a question or posts a myTake in their designated topic, the post will automatically be promoted and featured on the site. Similarly, when a Topic Influencer posts an opinion to a question in their Topic, their opinion will appear at the top of the default sorting list for their gender. These members can also add their social media accounts to display on their profiles!

Topic Influencers' posts will be marked with a purple Influencer badge next to their username."

I first noticed this badge next to @Waffles731 name, go check that out because he's got a cool purple badge on his profile :P

Honestly, I'm still a little confused as to what they do exactly, but I guess time will tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen it and read about a question from someone else who got the badge - GaG love their badges, don't they - I usually let this things pass me by, some people love all the badges but I find them a bit overcooked personally - I would prefer just to have a profile with my age, pic and country - I don't need any badges if people want to know more they can read "About Me" or read my opinions - As I say to each their own some people loved being a "Master" but I didn't like it so I deactivated and started again/

• That's fair enough. They definitely love their badges lol

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 13

• I think its a step in the right direction. Just what gag needs is more little badges and identifiers to further devalue the already generally meaningless ones there are.

• Neat.

• I think it's a little weird and looks kinda awkward but I guess we'll see...

• it's pointless
    especially when GaG already list the Gaggers with the highest MHO% in a topic on the sidebar

• It's cool lol 😂

• I don't get it lmao

• **looks at profile is still the same...**

nope could care less

• I don't particularly care. It's not going to make me value one person's opinion over another's.

• This is the first I have heard of it. To be honest I don't think I'll be on the list.

• I don't really care.

• pffff nothing lol im here just for lulz

• I am very triggered that I was not picked and I am currently cutting myself

• I like it... was really surprised I got it.