How to stop getting those "Hi! Everyone's talking about these hot questions" gag messages?

Ughh I don't care!!

I don't know how to stop getting them. I've checked the settings thing but I can't find an option. Help! how do I fix this?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Go to settings and scroll down to Notification section on the Community area and uncheck "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys "

• I don't know. But good question. They get annoying.

• You cannot get rid of them. There is no escape!

• 3d

Shit, really? I thought there was an option I couldn't find or something. UGhhh

What Girls Said 4

• You can't. People have been asking about this for a couple weeks now. We're all getting them, and, yes, most of us don't care. Hopefully, the admins create an option to not receive the messages soon enough.

• This was actually updated today. If you no longer want to recieve those private messages, go to your settings page and turn off the notification at the bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." These private messages were not previously linked to this notification but now they are so if you have this notification turned off, you should not receive them anymore. :)

• i tried looking for the same thing, but i couldn't find any options. i guess it's just something we have to deal with.

• Deactivating usually helps