Is GAG slow/lagging for you as well?

So when I type on an opinion, there is a ridiculous amount of lag time. I'll type a word and watch it appear on the screen two seconds later. I backspace and it won't erase the letter for 3 seconds. It's not my internet because every other website runs fine.

However me typing this question... no lag time at all. It's only on other questions for some reason.

• Yeah I experience that as well
  • No I never experience that

What Girls Said 7

• No issues currently. Let's hope it stays that way.

• If you have your Laptop, it sounds like it Needs some "Updates" to Do and to also Clean the Machine, Plus get Rid of all of your Cookies. You may Too be "Threatened" with Virus (s), which can Happen, and the Sooner you get Everything checked, the Faster you will be back Online at a Speedy Time.
    My own Roomie just Cleared and Steered my sister's Laptop a week Ago and Now... No more Slow. xx

• Yeah sometimes it takes forever to post an opinion, it's annoying.

• Not for me GAG is running ok here.

• It does that sometimes, mainly when I'm on my phone

• i only experience it on my phone

• I thought it was my internet or something!!!

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I've never had that. All it comes down to is your device/browser. What are you using at the moment?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• 8d

Chrome.

• 8d

I cleared my cache, and I'm updating drivers RN. Was checking if my AVG internet security was interfering trying to use a VPN or something. Vivaldi looks fucking awesome though. Going to give it download. Just read everything about it on it's website.
      https://vivaldi.com/?lang=en_US
      How did you even find this? lol

• 8d

Are you using CCcleaner? There's always a chance of background interference. The best part is the tab stacking and web panels I think. (Also having folders for bookmarks is nice).

To be honest I don't really remember, all I can say is that I spend a lot of time on the internet so I just kinda stumbled across it. Chrome just has too much of the market share, there's a lot of browsers to choose from but they aren't really advertised, even firefox has a couple of different variants

I use Vivaldi + ice dragon myself (for sand boxed browsing)

• I would try clearing the cache, restarting the browser or restarting the computer. Sounds like something somewhere got messy.

• Get rid of your cookies.

• Nope that just results from having an inferior device lol rekt

• Yes, I experience this as well.

• Not that I noticed, im always on my phone tho.