Do you like how GAG sends you messages about questions that need answering?

• NO, it's so annoying, I can't stand it!
  • YES! If not for GAG messaging me, I'd get no messages at all!
  • MEH. Send them or don't, it makes no difference
    Vote C
  • Show RESULTS
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
xHoneyxBeex: "I just want to let everyone know that this was updated today. If you no longer want to recieve those private messages, go to your settings page and turn off the notification at the bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." These private messages were not previously linked to this notification but now they are so if you have this notification turned off, you should not receive them anymore."

74

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to let everyone know that this was updated today. If you no longer want to recieve those private messages, go to your settings page and turn off the notification at the bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." These private messages were not previously linked to this notification but now they are so if you have this notification turned off, you should not receive them anymore. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't mind it. i don't like it but it doesn't bother me. although i wish the questions they suggested i check out were more interesting or significant

"Does 'Wine... Dine... then 69...' sound like a perfect date for one you are really into?"
    doesn't really seem like a good enough question that warrants it being messaged to me

What Girls Said 6

• I have been on Here, dear, for Nearly 3 years and Have gotten a Lot of Messages from Gag, Pertaining to Anything from Soup to Nuts, even things Pertaining to Me Myself.
    I just Consider it a Gracious Gag Call and All, in Sending me the Best from the Rest. xx

• I don't like it, and I never answer them anyway. It'd be alright if they sent those messages every once in a while, but it happens too frequently now.

• It's like spam I don't even bother to open just delete it.

• psssshhhhhh, i love it. I love it so much i might be willing to start paying for that service.

• I can understand why they send us messages, but I think it's annoying.

• I hear you can now block them.

What Guys Said 3

• No, personally I hate that. I'm on the site to answer questions anyway, I don't need GAG sending me questions I either don't care about or don't know the answer to XD

• Lmao 0% love it

• It's annoying but it's not too bad cause you know it's not an ordinary notification before the page even loads cause there are 2 orange circles instead of one. And you can click mark as read on the notification so you never have to open the message