So many socially awkward men?

Why are there so many socially awkward men on this site? So many bitter, angry, men... why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Because this site attracts that kind of people. Have you seen the girls? They're exactly the same, but without a penis. It's the Internet, you can't expect much from people.

• 7d

No, they're not... the men are a bunch of angry, lonely virgin neckbeard MRA dweebs.

• 7d

So true

• 7d

@Peskyn3gr0 You must not pay much attention. Read between the lines, and not just focus on how many people whine, but how many people support the whiners.
      In a question, you may get 10 guys whining about women, but you may only get 2 girlswhining about men. The difference? Those two girls will have a ton of pink upvotes. You may not see as many opinions of girls whining as guys, but you will see as many girls supporting the whining females, as whining men.

• You should see some girls.

'a guy send me this emoji what does it mean?'

'is this guy flirting with me' (insert long ass explanation here)

'he gave me a hug what does it mean? Does he like me?'

• The girls aren't that much better lol.

• 6d

True

• 6d

Are you new on here? Lol feel like only noobies ask these questions. All the regulars are used to some pretty weird shit on here.

• Have you seen how many fedora wearing, neckbearded girls are on here?

• Some people are socially awkward and find that getting to know someone from behind the scenes as a protective way from being used, hurt, a joke or many other reasons. Heck you never know who you're talking to on things like this so it's best for most to keep their guard up and hide behind a screen. And if they're angry or bitter just let them be as it's not worth bringing someone else down.

• 7d

This is true

• 7d

Indeed so strive onwards. There's plenty of people outside the scenes when there ready to get your attention if they're not too late.

• No! It'a all the woman's fault. Girls suck! We're angry because your all a bunch of prude sluts.

You fucking bitch! How many guys you probably did and didn't fuck. You make me sick!

• 7d

You should go kill yourself now then if your life is so hard

• Just a breeding ground for those maggots. Same with Reddit

• Likely because they find it easier to talk to people especially women behind an anonymous profile.

• I think that one goes both ways , don't you think ?

• 7d

Of course!

• 6d

asker... Both guys and girls socially who are awkward individuals tend to use the internet as a media rating device. And spread thier ulterior motives around like the channel 2 news in hopes of validation and great news alerts of trueth. Where as in the streets , there not able to adjust to real life situations.

• The reason why is because the E-net allows people to illuminate their personality and excessive the freedom of saying what is on their mind.
    In real life most men have a negative attitude towards male to female bonding.

Now if you are asking why men are pissed with women with dating and what not, it's mainly because there is way too much demand, weight, and responsibility for a man in order to "win" over a woman. Also women are becoming more and more unapproachable and harder to please.

• I'm just trying to get banned. It's not working. Help.

• and i bet you are so much better why are you even here?
    media.giphy.com/media/1NLE06PXA9TIA/giphy.gif

• WHAT THE FUVK DID YOU JAUST CALL ME FUCKING TRIGGEREDDDDDDD HAGAGAGAHSHHDJSBAVA ALLAHU AKBAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

• Well that's why they're here because GAG is the perfect place for someone who is socially awkward.

• What's your definition of "socially awkward"? If you wonder why there are "bitter" men, it's because they are sick of misandry and being told to behave certain ways.

• I feel like everyone's socially awkward tho... depends on the situation. I've never met anyone who's not socially awkward sometimes.

• 6d

I'm mean like really socially awkward to the point where it's like, have you ever been around people or have you been kept in your basement your entire life

• 6d

They come here at first to try and get validation from people, and when they don't get it, they end up sticking around to spread their frustration onto people...

• white males are the most depressed race of the earth. most suicides by a landslide.

• because there are "social" bimbos like you with no empathy that ruin their lives... .

• If people (of both genders) weren't socially awkward, they would spend more time doing other stuff and not on here.

• I came to this site in hopes I can help those type of men. Feel free to read my take and to ask me anything 😊

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a33332-how-why-i-became-a-mgtow

• cuz its the internet all the social men are outside

• I see it from women too

What Girls Said 5

• the bitter, angry types (both men and women) don't have the guts to say such horrible things to people's faces. so they hide behind their little screens and spew their hateful, often misogynistic, b. s. to anyone they think will listen.

• It's the internet. It's where people are free to show their true selves

• I don't know but I wish they would get a grip, a lot of times I really don't even say much on a matter and some guy is starting with me, some people have some issues on here lol and I see quite a bit aimed at women. There's this one guy in my messages that keeps scolding me for some shit I don't even know haha it's almost funny.

• I turned them down ;)

• They could say the same about women on this site..