Whats the point of this website if people think your questions are bullshit?

i asked a question and instead of answers i got people saying it never happened.. whats this site become?

0|0
7|9

What Girls Said 7

• I guess in your case it's learning to ask better questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop asking Bullshit questions then.

3|1
    0|0
  • its a website where people ask questions and get answers... its not hard to understand tho

0|0
    0|0
  • ı dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the kind of questions you ask. Some questions you see on here are just plain dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • ı dont now

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because what you said didn't really happen? People should feel free to criticize the quality of your questions. If they think your questions are bullshit, then they are entitled to their opinion. I don't see what's your issue with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i mean most questions on here get answered. so if your question is being questioned then perhaps there is good reason. is there a specific question you are referring to?

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

it was a question i had about having sex with a taken girl and a girl answered "you didn't get laid stop lying"

• 4d

well that would be just one person. there are always people who are going to be skeptical. you have to know that when you post a question there will be some responses you may have to ignore. try not to take offense or presume you can't answer questions because a few people may not believe your story. just ignore them and move on to the people who are willing to engage in and discuss matters

• not every question is allowed

0|0
    0|0
  • Not asking them anonymously helps quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. If you don't like someone's answer just ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The point is to not ask bullshit questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz I smell bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • People man. People

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a bullshit question...

0|0
    0|0
  • I blame people