Messages from GAG's?

Every day there is a message in my inbox from GAG, just promoting questions etc. Is there something in the settings so I don't get these messages? I tried a couple things but it didn't work, I'm still getting them. I find it annoying.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• You can't change it at the moment. I know @xHoneyxBeex said they were taking all these posts about it into consideration, so maybe it'll be an option to not receive messages soon enough.

• This was actually updated today. If you no longer want to recieve those private messages, go to your settings page and turn off the notification at the bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." These private messages were not previously linked to this notification but now they are so if you have this notification turned off, you should not receive them anymore. :)

• Yeah no setting as of late... but the general consensus is that it's super fucking annoying.

• Read these and Weep, but at the same time, Appreciate the Fact that Gag has You on their Lovely List of even Possibles One day Of... Influencers.
    The More you Participate, the More Chance for Further Accomplishments. xx

• You have to post 20 opinions a day to not have them message you.

• 3d

I post wayyy more than that and still get em so...

• 3d

Not in this case I don't think because I do that and still get this particular message.

• 3d

Mhm I usually don't get them when I posted 20 opinions the same day..

• me too i'd like to know

What Guys Said 5

• True; I also get these notifications about some questions I don't even care about, which is really annoying and I can't find a way to disable them.

What's worse is that I can't block their admin account, hence there's no way to prevent them from spamming me with useless crap.

• 3d

FYI, there is a setting for the notifications on questions. I did find that and it works! Look under "settings" and "notifications"

• All you have to do is leave 20 options on people's questions every and you won't get that message instead you'll get on that says "you've replied to 20 questions today so you won't receive ads for 24 hours " or something like that

• Yeah it is but not much you can do for now but wait it out until they fix it

• I'm getting used to deleting that message without reading it.

• Better than receiving creepy messages I guess.