Is gag sorta messing up for anyone else or is it just my phone?

Mine has been being really slow and annoying , when i type an opinion sometimes it will take me so long to write a sentence because of it freezing and being slow and sometimes it won't even post the opinion or let me type it in the first place, it seems to mainly just happen on that, is this happening to anyone else or is it maybe just my phone?

My butt saved me then lol 'hugs' thankyou internet!
Ignore that update 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you broke it. It was literally working fine for everyone and then you logged in and broke it. Actually, this just in... you broke the internet o. O You need to apologise!! :(

• Omg so so sorry my dear internet! oh my could you ever forgive me 🙈

• Yep! I can't give you the Most Helpful Opinion because it's not my question but if I could give you the Most Epic Fail you would get that award right now! xD

Bless you, haha!

• Lol id give myself that award too xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'm having issues at the moment.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• A few on Here, dear, have been Complaining. If it is your phone, take it in to your Carrier and have it Checked out. When there was this "Music" Playing a Month and More ago on Gag, it may have Done something to your own celly. My own Laptop had been Acting up because of that, but Since the Sounds have left, I am back in Good standing again. xx

• Ok thankyou , The "music" ? I dont remember that?

• Im hearing noises with the ads

• Yikes!!! So your Own celly is still sounding out? My laptop is fine now but I think many on the cell deal are experiencing it and some may not. xx

• Hi! So it lags only when you're trying to type an opinion? What device and browser are you using?

• It happens to me as well from time to time. It's definitely not just you.