Could you name one extraodinary person on GAG?

Thank you :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for A2A!

Considering we have thousands of users and I'm following more than a hundred, it would be prejudice to name just one and leave the rest.

There are a lot of extraordinary people, it's ridiculously difficult to name just one. Everyone has certain qualities. Even you're extraordinary OP.

I'd ecstatically name a specific user if you really want an answer but you have to assist me. Maybe you could ask me about a distinct quality or trait and I'll tell you who I find the paragon for that?

• 1d

Okay, let me think about it and I would get back to you :-)

• 18h

8 ) showing self-sacrificing love like my father

• 15h

First of all, thank you for the compliment lol

I don't think anyone can show 'self-sacrificing love' and as you compared it with your father, I don't think an online stranger can match your parents.
      People like DangerDoge, Aizou, Saoirse_Nua & HandsomeRaj have multiple traits you listed but none of them have ALL of them.

1. Faithful - Must say ThisDudeHere (He has showed his unmitigated trust on me)
      2. Generous - Redeyemindtricks (she give time and even gift cards to other users) [I'm not 'following' her tho]
      3. Meticulous - DangerDoge (this guy is ridiculously awesome)
      4. non-flirtatious - again DangerDoge (surprising because he's young)
      5. filial - Pingju & HandsomeRaj (they are my online mom & dad lol)
      6. benign - Aizou (he even adores negativity because he believes that every emotion holds an important value)

Most Helpful Girl

• there's some good people here
    but no one extraordinary
    because they all have a downside that removes them from that category

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 9