Dear GAG: STOP this. Do you agree?

Can we STOP with the daily messages from the GAG system that say, "Hey there! Add an opinion and join the conversation in these great, hot questions"? I am truly tired of getting these. I NEVER want to be recommended questions, so it bothers me that I receive daily notifications about it. It can't be turned off in the settings, so we have no choice but to keep getting those useless messages.

If I want to share my opinion on a question, I will, when I find that question myself. Being invited to share my opinion, or having something "recommended" to me, is something that I find annoying and pointless. Do you agree? GAG, can you please make those messages optional?

• Yes I agree!
  • No I don't. Shut the f*ck up.

What Guys Said 12

• We ALL hate it and they should know about this by now. I don't know why they would think that people would actually like this.

• Maybe if each time it does that and we answer to the topics it selected and we get an extra 50 Xper points added or something, then maybe. They need to give us some much better incentives, instead of just saying, here here, look, look, I want you to do this, but what's in it for us?

• Yeah another forced "Click Bait" option by GaG

• Agreed.

• Stop asking the question! It's there! Deal with it..

• Yeah they are generally not very interesting

• Yes----

• don't worry babes, they won't listen, they're too high on drugs thinking up dumb shit they don't need to annoy it's user base with next

• Yes it's annoying. It's just cheap spam.

• Yeah, it's getting annoying.

• yeah not a huge fan of that daily message thing

• I agree. The system is such a horrible tease. :P

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, considering there have been numerous questions asking to stop the daily messages, I'm pretty sure most of us would agree with you. :P

• Hi! We're already aware of this issue. A solution for those who do not want to receive those messages will be out soon. :)

• 3d

Hi again! Just following up on this issue. This was updated today. If you no longer want to recieve those private messages, go to your settings page and turn off the notification at the bottom that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." These private messages were not previously linked to this notification but now they are so if you have this notification turned off, you should not receive them anymore. :)

• 3d

That's great. Thank you for the followup.

• I don't even read the messages anymore!

• OMG, I totally agree

• I know right why doesn't gag shut up 😂

• I agree.

• Yes I agree