Easier for girls on GAG to get most helpful?

Ok so i'm curious on what you guys/ girls think.
do you think it's easier for girls to get most helpful than guys or it doesn't matter?
in my experience if girls just act a little flirty/ sexual in their answer more often than not guys tend to give it to them, even without the flirty/sexual nature guys in general seem to feel more inclined to give it to the ladies where as girls don't seem to do that to guys.
anyways tell me what u think.

• Yes (easier for gGrls)
  • No (easier for Guys)
  • Both (Both have equal chance)

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you aware that the person who asks the question can pick two most helpful, one female and one male?

I have a fairly high MHO rating, but I never flirt. I try to give complete answers that avoid condescension. I feel that it is always better to ask a question, even if it makes you feel silly than to go through life never knowing.

What Girls Said 2

• Technically there are more female users so it should actually be easier for guys to get MHOs than girls.

• Equal Opportunity Here, dear. xx

What Guys Said 5

• I must admit, I haven't seen it - I think it is equal

• It's because this is a weak liberal site that favors politically correctness. Women in general are politically correct.

• I don't think there is much of a difference

• Yup yup there's no such thing as most helpful male option not at all

• Easier for HOT girls obviously, if they answer on guys' questions.