You ever write a really long response to a question or take and then just decide to not post it?

I won't even be ranting or anything. I'll just see a question or take that I write a long response to and then literally right when I finish I just think "nah never mind I don't feel like having a conversation" and then just leave the page without posting.

Anyone else or is this just me?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• This made me laugh because I do it all the time. I'll see a question and then realize I've written like 2 paragraphs, and then absolutely, delete. Sometimes its controversial stuff or a question, and then I'll feel like, no, I really don't want to have some long winded back and forth with a stranger who probably doesn't honestly want to hear another opinion from their own anyway based on what they've written to others, or sometimes, it's just like, maybe what I wrote was just stupid, delete.

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooo, I never do that!
    I already have trouble to write anything that has more than 3 lines on it. When I find myself with over 5 lines, I just keep on going, can't stop it, I gotta use that flow :D

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• LOL I do that a LOT. Like I'll just lose my train of thought or get bored and decide to post somewhere else.

• Yuuuuuuuuuuup

• All the fucking time

What Guys Said 3

• Several times

• Yes I have, it's not just you.

• Yes, though it's not just online for me