What Are Your Thoughts On The New Influence Title On Here?

Do you like or not like it and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just Posted a Question Myself out of Curiosity, with Those who didn't Get One, hun.
    I came back from Thanksgiving Holiday and to my own Eyes a Surprise, I had gotten One.
    With being on Here, dear, for nearly 3 Years Jan1st, and with as many Questions I have Answered and have Gotten MHO for, especially in "Relationships and Break Up and Divorce," Categories... I Earned it, Never Expected it.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

• *It is an Honor when only a few of us have gotten it. xx

• Your Welcome babe (:

• *Hugs, hun, and more to 2 pretty little kitties. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is self-defeating for it puts individuals on a pedestal when GAG's basis is about equality. One where everyone feels at ease with inclusion and inspired to partake

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• Hmmm... the jury is still out...

From the help:

What are Topic Influencers on GAG?
    Topic Influencers are members of our community who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site. These members have been identified as helpful, knowledgeable, or simply post interesting content about specific topics.

When a Topic Influencer asks a question or posts a myTake in their designated topic, the post will automatically be promoted and featured on the site. Similarly, when a Topic Influencer posts an opinion to a question in their Topic, their opinion will appear at the top of the default sorting list for their gender. Influencers can have 5 open questions and post 5 myTakes every 24 hours, regardless of their Xper level. These members can also add their social media accounts to display on their profiles!

Topic Influencers' posts will be marked with a purple Influencer badge next to their username.

• In the interests of openess, the G@G administrators should publish the equations they use to determine who is an influencer. After all, t hey publish the requirements for Xper Levels.

• It doesn't seem to do much, so just like the Guru and Master badges, it's more of an aesthetics thing, though I'm sure some will use it to stroke their ego.

• I have that title but I have not yet used it to my advantage.

• I don't think to much about it, I guess they deserve it, it's another badge and title for them and doesn't have to with xper level

• These titles are so pointless.
    It kinda reminds of Braveheart:
    "Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage. "

• No clue what the influence title is

• Look at some people's profiles (:

• I don't really follow people on here. I just ask and answer questions only girl I've ever followed on here that I can remember. Was a gorgeous red head who was missing an arm or leg she seemed nice even regarding her disability

• I think it just tells you who's helpful on here. I don't know. It explains it on the help page, but I was too lazy to read it 😂

• I don't even know what that is :)

• Wut...

• Idgaf