Why are you on girls ask guys?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I came on her for advice on how to deal with my crush on my freind without destroying our freindship. Now that were back to being just freinds. I stay on to give advice and my opinion to people. I also try to talk with people about their problem one on one in messenger. Often they will give me important details through a message where as on a public question they leave out a lot of details.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know:)
    habit.
    some real friends.
    a sister.
    that's pretty much it.
    oh-I think it's fun sometimes, even for old people like me:)

• I'm here because it's entertaining and interesting and you can ask people stuff and answer as well, you can give some good advice and maybe change someone's life or thoughts. Is really fun being here!

• I tried my best not to come back, but at night i feel lonely. My friends go to bed to early and i need some people to sit up and laugh with. So i guess im here for the interaction lol

• Apparently I don't know any better

• For the giftcard.
    I need to buy some books on amazon that I want to read but don't want to buy it with my own money :D

• The end game.

• Cause its more interesting than my homework assignment and I a ahead of schedule in my school work right now.

• At 31? late University entrant?

• @amphet11 I can't cause I don't have an engineering degree. At my other job it didn't matter cause I was working for my mother. I don't know what kind of engineer I was cause all my instructions were in chinese but I designed cutting and milling programs for machinery on boccam.

• Ok so you weren't a qualified engineer, my job description was commercial engineer when i installed gas lines, but i sure as fuck wasn't a "real" engineer.

• Gives me something to do when I'm bored, or on those rare occasions when I'm looking for opinions on a genuine question I have

• Cuz I do what I want.

• To have fun, talk to people, give my opinions, help people, party, and to get my daily laughs. 😊🎊💃👏

• Because I have like no friends, and I like helping other people out with advice, if I can.

• Bored.

• Because I am bored out of my freaking mind. It is entertaining.

• Entertainment like any other app, and to know things from a general consensus sometimes

• Because it's funny, i like giving my opinion and talking with people here ^-^

• Because I have nothing better to do with my life, being stuck at home gets boring.

• I joined to have a question asked, but I stayed because I like answering questions.

• For fun. I'm still discovering the site.

• Learn a lot about the opposite sex, some of the comments are funny and it's a fun way to kill time.

What Guys Said 18