Why do you block people on G@G?

Just curious. I haven't blocked anyone in a while and when I do, it's usually because I'm just sick of the conversation and want the notifications to stop. I don't really care about having the last word anymore, and I usually end up unblocking them like a day or two later so that hopefully they had time to forget about the conversation. But I know some people think users block others just because they want to have the last word, regardless of who was right or wrong.

So why do you block people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got blocked because a black girl got mad when I said I like Latina women. So I blocked her☺️. You've probably seen her dumb ass posts.

• Lol, what's wrong with interracial dating? I'm black and I'm dating a white guy lol. Who cares?

• Oh, yeah, she blocked me because I told her I was a teacher lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They annoy or severely offended me.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Mostly when they are being argumentative just for the sake of arguing and won't stay on the topic being discussed. When you are trying to have a discussion with someone who wants to traffic in nothing but logical fallacies, there's really no point in addressing them again. It tends to happen more with certain topics.

• That's a ridiculous reason to block someone.. You can always mute the question that the "conversation" was on. I don't want to seem rude, but it sounds like you put them in time-out. I have blocked 2 users. One I unblocked because we had an interesting conversation on kik lol. The other is a sad excuse of a GAGer and should have her account deactivated.

• I don't want to mute the question, just the person so your comment is ridiculous.

• You seem to have a lot of anger.. I would suggest butthurt therapy

• ⬆Lmaooo 😂😂

• I don't have anyone blocked on GAG, but I probably should start to block some people because I don't like them...

• You can mute conversations and don;'t have to block...

• I've tried, but the option doesn't come up for me anymore. I can only mute questions I make. The last time I was able to mute a comment was like... months ago.

• I don't want to mute the question, though. I just want that person to leave me alone.

• then you have to block.

• Because they are annoying me

• People who block you just to get the last word are annoying af.

There are people on here you've never talked to but have seen your opinion and will block you.

i wonder how these people survive real life sometimes.

• I only block those who block me. They often do it to have the last word, regardless of who was right or wrong.

• liberals block people when they start losing a debate and calling racist or bigot isn't working

• Okay.. doesn't answer the question but okay...

• Because people are whiny bitches who can't take anything in an argument, i'd never block anyone unless they were constantly harassing me to no end

• I don't usually block people, but when I do, that person is a huge cunt.

• never blocked anyone

• I only block people that have insulted me. I never block them if we're just in a heavy disagreement. But, any sort of insult makes me block them and keep them in my block list. I never un-block people.

• I don't know if I've blocked anyone to be honest

• Because they are libtards.. Pro white genocide

What Girls Said 12

• I've only blocked one person. He was being ridiculously creepy.

• Under aged kids sending messages about sexual things sounds about a good reason to me. Little fuckers are just disgusting.

• Only when someone won't stop sexually harassing me

• constant creepers on my messages OR unintentional block

that's it. i don't block because of personal views of Gagger, difference of opinion, or because they blocked me first

• My first year here I think I blocked maybe 3 people. And that's because they absolutely pushed me to it. This year? Everybody and their mom got blocked. I just don't have the patience for bullshit anymore. And if I happen to find myself blocked by you, I'll block you back based off the fact that people like to block and unblock you to talk crap.

• Disrespect

• I'm here 2 days only, so I don't block anyone yet.

• Rude, pervy, verbally abusive or derogatory, mgtow, misogynistic, racist, bitchy etc.

• I'd only block someone if I knew it would irritate them. I honestly don't get why people on here care so much about being blocked by random strangers on the internet

• If they're creepy

• It would be pointless since I almost always post anonymously.

• Sending nasty sexual messages