What are the pros and cons of having a relationship with someone on GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pros:
    -Just stalk their profile and you get to know so much about them 😂😂 (in a rather creepy stalkerish way)
    - Random questions isn't very weird to you two
    - in a way you know quite a lot of weird things about each other including sexual fetishes and bed habits and what you eat for breakfast before you even meet them

Cons:
    - If you haven't responded to their messages and they see you online commenting on things on GaG they're gonna think you're ignoring them.
    - Harmless banter with the opposite might turn into jealousy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I don't see any pros in being in a relationship with someone online.

• There's no positives. People on here are either catfish or trolls. If you Google gag it has a low safety rating compared to other sites. Sincere genuine people would never spend time on here... including myself

• ı think it has lots of cons

What Guys Said 6

• It's just another form of "Long Distance Relationship" and the question of if it's going work? it all depends on the parties. long distance relationship can be full cons or it can be as much as pros with the least cons. depends how individuals builds it up.

• EVERYONE would talk about you and your relationship haha. You would be like celebrities

• Like everything in life there will be pros and cons - It depends how public you are, I wouldn't like a lot of people on the site knowing what is going on, it is okay if things are going well but if things aren't it might be awkward on the site.

• This waitress is prettier than my wife.
    I could kill my family with a knife.
    We'll sail around the world by ship.
    I'll slip her one big purple tip.
    But first I'll kill my family with a knife
    Yes, he's gonna kill his family with a knife.
    Irregardless of this waitress, I will kill them with a knife

• The same as with anyone anywere else.

• It's just cons.