What do you expect would happen if you let G@G users decide your daily routine?

If you let your fellow G@G users decide what you were going to do for a day, what kind of things would you expect from them and anyone in particular? :p

This can involve what you eat, do and where you go.

tbh I have no idea how it would go down, Id expect that there would be some mature answers and there would be some weird spontaneous ones 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• What guys would say:
    Morning: go buy some toilet paper.
    Noon: Masturbate and then ask mom to make you a sandwich. Slap her because the sandwich has the crust on
    Afternoon: go online and bitch about how evil women are... while masturbating to hot naked ones.
    Evening: Masturbate.
    Night: Masturbate while I cry because I feel lonely.

What girls would say:
    Morning: Check your white male cis privilege.
    Noon: Check your white male cis privilege.
    Afternoon: Check your white male cis privilege.
    Evening: Check your white male cis privilege.
    Night: Check your white male cis privilege.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I'd hope that it would be some of the "more adult" users who'd be allowed to determine my day. Not those weirdos trolling us to death :o
    I don't know you that well but my feeling says, based on what I've seen from you, you fall in the first categrory :D

• I did this, sort of, on a dare once with someone I knew outside of the site...

• I am open to them getting involved in my life issues. But I will be in the drivers seat and they will be my subordinates to guide me if I want their advice.

• What ale said... and what i am way too lazy to write right now.

• Lol that would suck haha Tephra I would hate my life lol unless its yours since you also like pokemon I wouldn't mind having you boss me around ;) lol.

• lmao 😂 Pokemon battles and UFC fight nights sound good to you?

• I am the prism cause I feel like a prisoner trapped inside a flying blonds body. Did you get the joke? Cause prism sounds like prison. :P hey I am gonna message you I have to tell you something really important.

• lmao 😂 thats a pretty bad joke but still had me smiling lol!
      Haha shoot me a message!

• I'd be scared. You would end up doing some weird dirty things and eating things you probably wouldn't want to eat lol.

• I'd have to wonder about the size of my cock. Tell hot girls at work they are beautiful because their personality makes them special. Join a feminist club and tell fat ugly women they are hot no matter what. Ponder if I really prefer ass over titties. Wonder if a girl is in love with me because she asked me to get her sugar for her cup of coffee. Cry in a corner because transgenders are called by their birth and genetical sexes. Join the protest marches and fight for Hillary to take the power she never had in the first place. Refuse sexual proposals from girls. Tell men they need to stop their oppression against women and chop off their balls. Ask Syrian refugees to live in my own home and let them use my Skype so they can call their friends back home, so more can come and pay us a visit and worship allah appropiately. Give gay people blowjobs to proof I'm not homophic.

• Go to the barber and get rid of my dreads because I shouldn't appropiate hairstyles. Go to the mall and flaunt my erection to random strangers. And finish the night in mom's house eating cheerios, masturbating and playing video games while I engage in intellectual conversations with other gaggers.

• World War 3...

• Probably die.

• If it was a guy being decided for, they would want him to do messed up stuff, and if it was a female being decided fo, they would want her to do perverted stuff. Simple.

What Girls Said 7

• There would be a lot of masturbation and nude picture posting I'd assume. And some shit eating. Some people might be nice and tell me to kill myself gently.

• If a blue phaggot decided my daily routine I'd probably fuck a creep and masturbate in my parents basement the whole day

• it would be interesting

• They'd probably have me cook food and blackmail some money so i could give it to them.

• Probably tell me to strip, send them my personal info, dont go to school, steal something

• They would make me sit in the basement playing video games

• I shudder to think what blue anon's would have me do