Wrong or inappropriate for this comment?

The person was convinced I hated my own race for simply being attracted to white men

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• What about funny? I don't know about you, but I find it hilarious when people get mad at my preferences, like if it's gonna magically make me more attracted to others xD
    I don't know if it's bitterness, jealousy, or just simply can't deal with not being liked by people, but I find it quite amusing how some people will just get all mad when you don't like the type of person they are.

• honestly as a black man. nothing that's what you like. I love all types of women. but would do anything for a light skin shorty. you feel me

• They have no right in telling you who to date.

• How dare you have a preference.

• Preferences are just preferences... end of story !! And that person objective is racist in nature

• Lelz Looks like you triggered someone. Yeah I get its ur pref but it's weird to be obsessed about "all things white guy".

• yeah wasn't trying to, just like the physical features of white men that's all

• Too me it seems that the other person is a black girl who thinks its wrong to date others. Or a black guy who is unhappy that black girls like white guys
    Or a white guy who doesn't want black girls.

• I guess it depends on the question and it's tone.
    It looks like you were half joking in your answer and then she responds seriously. I don't really mind what she said because I think you should be allowed to have conversations even if your opinion isn't going to be popular or liked. There are times where that point might be more accurate.
    That's a rarity in the case of black women though. There aren't that many into dating interracially and of the ones that are, it doesn't appear that many are brainwashed towards it. It's usually the opposite, no?
    If she kept pestering you about it, my opinion would change also.

• it's racism, by definition. she's choosing white men, over her own race

• Really? She just said that she is attracted to white men. Does that mean, she is "choosing white men over hey

• Cool cool. If your "just saying" makes me go ROFL. Keep saying.. ...

• not true. I never said i didn't like other races, or i would never be with another race. I'm just physically attracted to white men, more then any other race. I don't find any one race superior or inferior to another. it's just a preference, believe it or not we all have preference. Whether it be in height, weight, etc.

What Girls Said 7

• You don't even have to think about that. He's a bit "lost" I guess. These people don't even have brains... everyone has the right to preferences. Come on, he's just a sick person who needs to attention. He's doing all this for publicity. It's okay. Never mind such jerks. :)

• some people are just too arrogant to accept other people opinions, being judgmental to others that disagree with them, but still asking for other opinion. lolz

• WOW!! What a dick!!! He is WAY out of line!

• that's your preference. I would shake it off and move on. Xper3 are usually not here for a long time anyways

• Though i agree with your opinion somewhat (preference based on race is just racist stereotyping very often.)
    But you shouldn't have judged she had that because she's a black girl who didn't love herself. Her preference was from another things (like she said she can get white guy easier, though it sounds like weird too) and you sounded like you had a stereotype that black girls who loves white guys don't love themselves.

• Oh, you weren't the asker. Sorry.
      You were not rude but sounded little bit weird when i read your first comment cuz i thought you only liked white guys.
      But seriously the asker seems racist i guess...

• As a black girl I don't think that racist your racist against your own race because your attracted to white guys what would be racist is if you didn't like white guys, that girl is claiming you to be racist while she is being racist.

• dont care these ind of people - u can do whatever u want n have choices thats none of their business