Can gag make it so that you can not allow answer comments?

sometimes id rather just not have people spouting off at the mouth on my answers

Most Helpful Girl

• NO, you can't customize who can have an opinion and who can't unless you block certain accounts,. If you aren't prepared to accept opinions you may not like then I suggest finding a different site.

• you can block comments on mytakes

• Lol then leave the site

• im good, just wish they would change the rule

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what comes with a public forum. You can report anything that is offensive anyway. Just take it with a pinch of salt. If you're happy with your answer then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Just like the real world, everything you say can come with conquences. Anyone has the freedom to say whatever they want but it doesn't stop others from having the freedom to comment or react to others free speech.

• you're allowed to block comments on mytakes

• Not on questions except per user, and that doesn't work when you go anon

• then explain mytakes

• i want what you can do with mytakes, to be applicable to answers. it's not cool, otherwise

• Can't see it happening.

But... suggest it to admins ✌

• I don't think it can be done.

• you can block comments on mytakes

• yeah it would be nice

What Guys Said 3

• It's entirely up to the administrators if they are willing to listen and implement such a feature.

• #LMAO same. What a great idea. I don't think it's possible right now but I wish GAG would allow me to not allow comments on my answers.

• Probably not... more dislikes would happen

• they had gotten rid of it. people who complained, got them back