Almost master, will people like me now?

Currently at 19,944 xper. Almost there! Will i now be liked? Will the beta males of gag look up to me? Will the girls swoon at my mere presence? I have lived my entire life for this!

Updates:
Yes, Guru first, it's been said! 😭

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not far from Guru either. It only took me 2.5 years LOL.

And people get there in 6 months... WTF...

I shall vow to not make Master!

1|0
    0|0
    • I am almost at 9 xper after four months. Wow I must be living on this thing okay time to switch over to Facebook LMAO

• @miamigirl1970 yeah. You have a problem. LOL.

You were just like level 4 or something not long ago. LOLOLOL.

• I don't either-lmao I get my points from the MY TAKES I write, actually haven't been doing as many opinions as I should or as I used to... still ticking away though

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, you mean Guru. ;P You won't get to Master until you're at 50,000 Xper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, you are close to being a Guru. And no, nobody really cares if people are Guru or not. You just get a cool-looking badge.

3|1
    0|0
  • No, you will have proof of your addiction

0|2
    1|0
    • I'm not addicted i just have a lot of spare time 😆😅

• You will surely become a total pussy magnet! Jk.. I don't know what happens?

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha congrats -

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh 😂😂😂😂 i mean at that rank aren't you respected now?

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to be a guru first

1|1
    0|0
  • It hasn't made a difference for myself. There hasn't been a huge rush of new friends. LOL hahahaaha

0|1
    0|0
  • People will like you whether you're a guru or not :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweetheart, your going to be a guru, not a master. 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, getting to Master is like having a birthday. You may think something is going to happen once you hit whatever new age or become a master in this case, but whatever change happens is almost if not imperceptible. Becoming a master just means you have spent more time than most on Gag answering/posting questions, giving opinions, and writing takes. It's not quality control nor is it going to make people like/respect you more. For instance if a person literally goes in and says "awesome" or "this is stupid," on 100 mytakes and opinions, they are going to rack up points in the same way someone who writes a couple of well thought out and nicely written sentences would. And if people didn't like you before becoming master, they certainly aren't going to flip a switch and like you afterward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, the male virgins in Valhalla will sing songs in your honour.

4|2
    0|0
  • As has been said, you're gonna be a guru first before being master.

1|1
    0|0
  • You still look like an ass to me

1|1
    0|0
  • sorry dude, but you will be a Guru not master. So you will still be hated until you gathered another 30k Xp

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care bro. No 'ffence

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it doesn't really matter. They either like you or they don't like you or they really just don't care.

0|1
    0|0