Don't you wish you were able to see who viewed your profile?

On GAG I wish there was a way to be able to see the users you visited your profile, and what time they visited.

Of course if you're going around stalking people this won't be beneficial for you lol but if you're being stalked wouldn't it be nice to know who by?

Whay do you think of this idea?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That'd be interesting. I'd like it

• Lol you would see guys check guys your account every now and then. Some would have zero. Probably me 😂

• @kelvinmed haha yea, that's why I'm saying it'd be cool! I check your profile once in a while ;p

• Haha I'm not here often but thank you 😛

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• No way. I don't get how so many people don't value privacy, and want every move to be documented and traced.

• I have a private profile

• Nope, I couldn't careless about who viewed my profile.

• It would be nice, some are curious and some are stalking but for me it would be out of curiosity

• It would be nice to see and know who is stalking my page. Lol hahaha

• nope, I don't care

• Ohhh the notifications i would get from all my stalkers would flood my inbox. I wouldn't mind though 😉

• lmao, yes we need that feature but most girls will disagree

• Absolutely not for the simple reason that there would be an explosion of questions like this: userx views my profile 3 times, do you think he likes me?

• Meh aside from random people, I can probably guess who views my profile the most.

• And the profile of the Anonymous as well

• It's not needed

• Even if I was being stalked I'd rather not know about it.

• doesn't bother me... if they have anything to say they can pm me

• I like the idea that would be awesome...

• Na on facebook though yes it would be good to know

• To be honest I feel safer if I can't.

• on this site? no I wouldn't care , there is very little there anyways

What Girls Said 8

• Awww, I'd have to cut back on my creeping if that happened.

• I don't even care..
    I don't stalk nor do I care if I'm stalked...

I on the contrary HATE having to click on people's profiles...
    ... for example on the questions where they ask to Be rated and say refer to profile pic.😡😫... it's way too small so you have to click on it ugh!!! 😫!! Why couldn't they just upload the pic to the damn question lol it's soooo annoying!!! So I just skip those retarded questions...

The only times I click on profiles is by accident when you don't even realize you clicked on something cause the screen is touch screen. ... bleh~!!

• No, Here, dear, because then, it would Mean... They would Know it was Me who could See. Them, That is. xx

• I don't even like that a Fellow Follower can See my Last Opinion and What time. xx

• I don't think it's necessary and I wouldn't want to see who's checking my profile!

• I don't mean to quibble but wouldn't that take away all the anonymity you are presently using while your anonymous? Yes I mean you.

• Don;t take what I said the wrong way now. I was just pointing out.

• Then why did you ask anon?

• Because I felt like it, and it's my choice

• I don't wanna know 😂

• not really

• Not really- I'd probably end up deleting my profile with the amount of creeps on here.