Does anyone else find it annoying when someone asks a question about you and everyone accuses you of posting the question with another account?

And there's nothing you can do to prove it's not you?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Meh. Who cares, if you know it's not you. This is a site full of strangers, I don't take what they say to heart and I wouldn't allow it to affect me that much.

• Wow, I have Been on Here, dear, Nearly 3 years and Still counting and this is Something... New. xx

• Yes!!! I also hate it when people make up furcked up lies about me on here.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't find it annoying because there IS a way to prove that you are not the Asker.

If he/she asked it anonymously, when he'll reply to the opinions, he will be titled as 'Asker'. And when you'll reply to any of the opinions, your username will be shown, instead of 'Asker'.

• No, they can accuse me of whatever they want. I couldn't give two shits about what people on here think about me.

• that's a stupid question. who gives a shit?