Does anyone else wish you could bold words on G@G?

I just wish there was a way to emphasize certain words when you are writing responses on G@G - without using all caps (because then it looks like you are angry or yelling).

There are plenty of sites that either have a bold button in the text box, or allow you to surround a word in '*'s to bold it, so I don't see why G@G can't follow suit.

Do you agree or disagree?
If you agree, make this post popular, so maybe it will catch their attention.

PS: I know you can already bold words when writing myTakes, but I wish you could do it when writing questions, opinions, and comments as well.

• Yes!
    47%(9)47%(17)Vote47%(8)
  • I Don't Care
    47%(9)44%(16)Vote41%(7)
  • No!
    6%(1)9%(3)Vote12%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• Being able to italicize text would also be great. I don't really care for bold text, but italicizing it would put empathize on a few words as well.

• yeah, italicizing would work too. I'm not picky about it, I just want a better way to emphasize.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care but it would be nice if we could bold words. I could bold words I want to emphasize the most.

What Girls Said 7

• I am a Pro, Joe, for Doing this Here, dear but I Don't... Bold every One, hun.
    I 'Emphasize' my Words when I Want to Make a Very important Point, and if Some, hun, don't Get my Point, so be It... Who Cares?
    All Capitals is a Turn Off, and Believe me, Many will Pick up that Point. xx

• making text bold and italicizing would be nice.

• I even wish we could change the font size sometimes. Because, sometimes, I do feel like shouting lol

• You could do all caps

• Yeah I know, and it works, but I think it make you look like you are angry and/or yelling. There should be a better way to emphasize words in my opinion.

• I agree then

• bolds and italics please

• I dont mind it

• 0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's a great idea.

• I don't care but it would be useful

• Yes, i would like to see them have bold text or bold fonts on GAG.

• Words don't make things bold, ideas do.

• I see what you mean, but in an environment like this, where we can only communicate through text rather than verbally, it is sometimes difficult to see which words the writer intended to emphasize.

If it were a verbal conversation, I would completely agree with you.

• I wouldn't know how to do it anyway.