Why do people block you for no reason on here?

well i am so pissed right now as i sent a user a nice message saying hi and if she wanted to talk just reply as i like talking to new people but the evil women just blocked me for no reason other than she is a snob so why do people just block people for being nice to them

now cuz of that person my bf's account was removed as she reported me for having two accounts but me and my boyfriend live in the same house and use the same internet so it would be the same ip address how low can you go as all i said to her was hi

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They might have seen opinions of yours that they didn't agree with and decided to block you. That's the best reason I've got for those few that have blocked me without ever talking to them, haha.

• but i never really give opinions i just like talking to new people really and i try to be nice and i get blocked for being nice why

• Haha, I get it, but just move on. It's not worth the frustration.

• i know i just wanted to see if it has happned to other people on here

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• I recently had my first weird experience here. This person misconstrued what I wrote and went off me in a very uncivil way. I tried to make it right and was met only with immaturity. It's the Internet and some people are really that bad. It's not you. It's her.

• awwww bless

• Thanks. Regarding your update… that sounds really unfair.

• yeah i know she is abusing her power as she is a mod on her

• There could be many reasons and it might not just be about being rude. They might have thought you were someone else, or someone else pretending to be someone else. They might be having a bad day, or a bad week, or a bad life. They might also just not want to talk and that is their right.

Don't take it personally, it's not a big deal. There are many people who WILL talk.

• shit happens.

rule of thumb to survive internet, dgaf

• Not for no reason. The original idea of blocking was to stop harassment and flame wars.
    Now it's abused by some who disagree and cannot write a solid answer to your opinin or comment. Just to have the final word in a discussion. They'll insult and block you without warning.

• Because they are spineless sissies who don't like an opinion that differs from theirs

• I'm sorry people are so sensitive or hot headed , don't blame yourself
    it happens on here we just got to keep our chin up and move on to
    better people. Best Wishes :)

• Yes, my cousin tried to get account on GAG, we both have the same Internet Provider live in the same house, they deleted her account. They will do that cause the IP number is same now if your boyfriend went to the local library to set up account that would maybe be different. Yes GAG only allows 1 account per house hold. I think in this case than GAG should ask people to give their Photo Id number.

• i know which is just dumb as they have to think more than one person lives in a house so they are cutting the number of people that will use the site due to this

• Yes i agree so dumb for sure.

• They are easily offended and some People block when they know that they lost a argument. I'm guessing this person is too shy or she accidentally blocked you.

• Most likely your opinion offended them personally because they do not possess a thick skin.

Just be glad, that you won't see them again because their opinion wouldn't matter if they blocked you for as much as having an own opinion :)

• welcome to gag, lol.
    i'm one of the few kind people here.

• Dumb reasons. It could be because you said you like Latina women. Boom, blocked. There's a lot of butt hurt people on this site.

• never blocked anyone on here

• It's because some people on here have serious mental issues...

• Who blocked you? PM me her username. I really want to know

• If you're reading this... block me.

• Women are easily offended nowadays it's so ridicules

• We are? I didn't know. ( '-' )

• Hitler was also offended by the people that didn't agree with him, so you can't understand someone's POV if you block them.

• yeah i agree but now cuz of that person my bf's account was removed as she reported me for having two accounts but me and my boyfriend live in the same house and use the same internet so it would be the same ip address how low can you go as all i said to her was hi

• Hahahaha you deserve it...

• why do i deserve it

• being blocked for no reason :-)

• Because they hate opinionated white people [my experience]

• You may have said something they disagreed with

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone that I've blocked has been blocked for a reason. And it usually takes awhile for me to do so. But yeah, I've found myself blocked by people that I've never interacted with and I'm like "okkk..."

• why as that is just rude at least tell them why you blocked them before you block them

• They always know why they get blocked.

• Same reason as to why people don't reply to messages, they don't want to talk to you. I think it's very rude, but what can we do. :/

• they are offened

• Lol did I block you?

• no it was not you lol

• The bunny who's pretending to be a human. Lmao are you serious? Who is this girl?

• i know right my boyfriend has just had his account removed due to it having the same ip as me but we live in the same home so it will as we use the same internet but she is being spiteful for no reason plus she is an moderator so she is abuseing her power on her to get petty revenge

• Nice people, I find, often make assumptions that because they are nice, the world should react back to that niceness in kind. If you are friendly, you expect others to be friendly. In theory that should work, but people are people. There is a range. No matter how nice you are, some people are jerks, or they're in a bad place in their lives, or they aren't people, people, or they don't care, or they want privacy, or they're crazy... any number of things. You cannot spend your life taking other people's lack of care and kindness to heart. Instead, move forward with filling your life with the people who do react in the way you'd like, and who make your being nice, worthwhile.

• a nice person would not be rude