Did G@G help you to have a "significant" change in your life? If so, what changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• My life has pretty much stayed the same in regards to my daily activities. I've met some great people, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, It has helped to have some courage and to come out of my comfort zone. I'm still trying to be fully confident and courageous, it's almost all thanks to G@G and few of my close friends. Thanks a lot G@G. I should thank @karennn for changing my mind towards stepping out of my comfort zone. She's the first one who changed my mind in long time. Then I was in G@G answering and reading others opinions and learned a lot. I'm still not fully out it seems, but it was a good start.

And once I was about to leave G@G, then @LEIGHX stopped me and I should be very thankful to him for doing that.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• I'm even more unproductive than I was before? 😂

• You may have to balance the time and self control your mind not to spend too much time on G@G or any other social media. Anyway thanks for the opinion.

• Well, as for a physical change, my IQ has raised a little bit ✌🏼️✌🏼 but as for mentally, I've learned a ton! I've learned many more ways to be considerate and approach people in different situations. Sometimes I'll be a savage and just say out the law, but sometimes I'm more soft and sweet in giving advice etc. It all depends on how I think the other person needs to hear it. And that's helped a lot with my social irl life! I mean, because it's pretty much the same thing on here as in real life! It's just all about practice and getting better at handling different situations. I've noticed that a lot more people in my life are turning to me for advice and I'm getting much better at helping them, and that makes me happy :) I've also met some pretty great people on here and talking to them is just my daily laugh and good time ☺️🤗🤗 (@Cccgala @Randomprofile @Yanoa_Yanza)

• I have been on Gag for nearly Three years Jan1st, and with always Have been very Helpful in Helping Others... Gag has given Me More opportunity to Widen my Horizons, and my Hard Work and Motivation has Paid off. xx

• Well, I've learned the most disgusting things here.

The advice I've gotten mostly wasn't very good on the significant questions. But i do learn a few things that are interesing here.

• Yeah, it changed my overall mood to come out of my shell and interact with people. Not only online but in person as well.

• I hope you are doing great now. And it will help, some others who want to change for good, if you can share what changed your life... Tell us about how it helped to change your life, what advice made you changed...

• @bubblequeen That's awesome <3

• @BubbleQueen that's something really special :) I'm really happy for you that you didn't end your life and that you're keeping on! That's something that is really hard to do and has earned a great respect from me :) 💕💕✌🏼️

• I met my boyfriend of 2 years so far on gag hahaah
    He is significant in my life.

• I still think that's so cute ^^ and wanna know who he is :P

• It changed my opinion about certain topics. It made me realize how different people can be. And it helped me to improve my English, which is something that is important to me.

• Yeah, I've noticed a few changes.

• Yes, gag changes my amazon gift card balance

• Haha but what's the motivation you had to be around until you get your guru level?

• It did not happen on purpose I just kept going online. My classes were online this semester and I have online classes next semester so it made it easier for me to go online

• not really
    it was at one point a nice reprieve from sadness

• It helped me "to go for it" once I had enough people to back up an idea of mine or an action that I may take

• nope no change

• You got nothing? What made you stay until you got your xper level to 9? What's the motivation you kept to be here?

• It changed my life for the worse

• yea and i am suffering from it

• I became a sexting machine. Thats all that changed

What Guys Said 18

• Now I don't play candy crush when I'm procrastinating, I just get on GAG.

• I honestly think it made me just loose respect for people in general, completely obliterated all my confidence and opened my eyes to how cruddy the big bad world really is. Haha

• No, it did not help me to have a significant change in my life. The 20 dollar giftcard won't make a significant change either.

• lowered my grades

• lol you may have to balance the time and self control your mind not to spend too much time on G@G or any other social media

• thanks for your opinion by the way

• Yeah Ik, I just have terrible time management skills in just about everything lol

• Not really

I just enjoy the spin out in regards to the World being so 'small' now. You can communicate with anyone on Planet Earth so easily whereas when growing up it used to take 2 weeks to get a letter from Ireland to Australia

• Well. To be honest. What changed? I easily kill time when im bored. Especially while using public transportation. That pretty much sums it up.

• made me realize how ignorant and social constructed people are

a lot of my answers come from research through objective analysis and varified by professors and people in the field

people here hate on you if they dont like the truth you give them

also, i see a lot of racial discrimination especially twoards men of monirity

so, all it did was validate my disgust for where the world is going and that itll neer change

• Nope. Still the same old grumpy asshole. LOL

• yeah, killing my boredom

• The more I use this website, the more I learn about women. That's why I love this website.

• Satisfaction of boredom

• GAG is the place where dreams go to die.

• Yes. GAG has help me in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

• For example what kind of change you had in your life because of G@G?

• Yeah I can relate.. thanks for your opinion

• You stole this from me...

• Yeah I waste more fucking time in my life

• Nothing positive, all negative.

More time wasting place

• no that's stupid

• I got a—very cool, I thought—GAG t-shirt. But every time I wear it, people stare, point, and murmur to one another. Parents with children cover their kids' eyes and walk the opposite direction.

• Ish. I mean it was a combination of GAG and Reddit. Reading posts on these sites plus a bit of self-pushing, I've turned my life around and I no longer just study, work & stay home. Now, I do a whole bunch of stuff.