What was the best message you've received on here?

I don't get a lot of nice messages, or messages in general... so i can't really answer this for myself off the top of my head... but im curious to hear from you guys

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I've gotten some nice compliments. I can't remember specific ones off the top of my head, though.

• I got a PM from someone who said, basically, "I was thinking of ending it all, and yr post made me decide I should keep on living."

... wow

It was the post on this thread
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2097074-what-do-you-live-for

• Now that is beautiful

• @RicanEyes Right? <3

I remember, actually, I got a similar (not *quite* as dramatic) PM from someone my first day or two on here.
      I'd originally joined the site with the intention of just posting for a day or two -- stuck in a hospital in an unfamiliar town for a couple days -- but that, among other things, inspired me to stick around.

• Some people are totally wonderful on here others hmmm NOT so much.. LOL

• With 619 Followers whom I don't Hear from Every One of them, Hun... The Best from the Rest are Still the Ones of course, who are Friends to the Ends.
    However, a Year or so Here, dear, the One that Stood Out the Most for Me was When Some Fellow Female Follower, a Girl I Seldom Saw here, told Me I was a Shining Star and She wanted to Be just like Me.
    This really Touched my Heart. xx

• I got a compliment ony nose (that I dislike) ... that was refreshing lol...
    Or just the random ones wishing me a good day or checking on me...
    And every message from @RicanEyes :)

• Too many to name.

• I get some nice messages and some creepy ones. The best ones can't remember to much but people just being kind are the best ones in general. :-)

• that I'm a very open minded girl that made him feel at ease and not stupid when I answered his questions

• I don't get nice messages from people.

• my message box is closed

What Guys Said 4

• A very nice Thank You message from a user for helping to mend her relationship. That made me feel very happy!

• Personal messages? None. People rarely message me but we they do, it's mainly to ask for my opinion on something.

Other than that, a few girls have called me handsome or have complimented me on body and such.

• One time. A guy saying thank you for my gift 2 him.

• I haven't gotten any so far, sadly